Some motivation for you, some support for me.

Options
I'm too embarrassed of this photo to show many people i know IRL.

I've lost 40 lbs, & I'm so proud. I'm so motivated to keep going forward with this and i'm halfway to my goal. This is the right place to get started on your journey. I got serious about this in late Octoberish..

If you'd like to be my friend, i'd love to have you as one.

So many times I've been frusterated, the scale didn't move, and i wanted to throw my hands up in the air & then eat a cheeseburger... But i always told myself to lets just see what happens if i just keep going..

And i'm glad i did. My relationship with food is different, my relationship with MYSELF is different... The main thing that sticks out to me in this lesson and this very self-critical time in my life, is that seriously, you can do ANYTHING if you seriously just do it.

Sincerely,
40 lbs lighter.

Replies

• sarahfadell87
    sarahfadell87 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    60d5gd6bi3qy.png

I've lost 40 lbs, & I'm so proud. I'm so motivated to keep going forward with this and i'm halfway to my goal. This is the right place to get started on your journey. I got serious about this in late Octoberish..

So many times I've been frusterated, the scale didn't move, and i wanted to throw my hands up in the air & then eat a cheeseburger... But i always told myself to lets just see what happens if i just keep going..

And i'm glad i did. My relationship with food is different, my relationship with MYSELF is different... The main thing that sticks out to me in this lesson and this very self-critical time in my life, is that seriously, you can do ANYTHING if you seriously just do it.

Sincerely,
    40 lbs lighter.

• Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Omg girl 40lbs is alot you look really goos im impreased
  • sarahfadell87
    Options
    Thank you so so much!!
  • TheOriginalAnnieB
    TheOriginalAnnieB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Brava! You look wonderful, and you can do more if you want to!
  • sarahfadell87
    Options
    Brava! You look wonderful, and you can do more if you want to!

Thank you so much!! My goal for now is another 40 lbs, and then see how i feel after that.
  • red55555
    red55555 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job!! This is for sure motivation for me. Me and food have that love hate relationship as well along with stress and binge eating. You are doing an amzing so keep it up!!
  • sarahfadell87
    Options
    Thank you!! Don't be afraid to change slowly, i found that's worked for me.
  • chrlslove7
    chrlslove7 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • sarahfadell87
    Options
    chrlslove7 wrote: »
    Great job!!

Thank you!!!
  • InkedBlueStar
    InkedBlueStar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look awsome and have done a great job! !!!!!!! Please do add me. I would send a request but haven't figured that past out. Keep up the good work you are an inspiration!!!!!!!
  • dashe111
    dashe111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great job mama! You are rocking out it for sure. Definitely an ispiration!
  • dashe111
    dashe111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    dashe111 wrote: »
    Great job mama! You are rocking out it for sure. Definitely an ispiration!

*inspiration. Where the hell is autocorrect when he's actually needed?? Lol
  • sarahfadell87
    Options
    Thank you guys so much!!
  • ShrinkingMama2
    ShrinkingMama2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options

Sincerely,
    40 lbs lighter.

You look AMAZING! Congratulations. If you want t be friends and help support each other, send me a message or a friend request
  • JamGonnaRockIt
    JamGonnaRockIt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bloody fantastic! Well done :)
  • sarahfadell87
    Options
    Thank you guys