Just started, and I've got a long way to go (current progres

Options
So I just started my weight loss journey..I started on june 6th...and now it's june 25 I have finally hit 20lbs! but 21lbs lighter to be exact..but I've got ALOT more to go!

holycow.jpg

1259364.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    true about the long-term, but celebrate your victory on losing the 21, too!:flowerforyou:
  • mullensamy
    mullensamy Posts: 11
    Options
    Wow! It's amazing how big a difference 20 pounds makes! I can really see a difference in your pictures! You should be very proud... good job!
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    WOW! 20 pounds in 2 weeks--amazing! GREAT JOB!
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    WOO HOO< thats awesome!!
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    WOW! 20 pounds in 2 weeks--amazing! GREAT JOB!

well it was actually 20 lbs in 3 weeks..I just have no clue what I was at when I took the other pic...
    Options
    thanks everyone! At first I didn't think I was losing at all..because I saw the number dropping..but I couldn't tell much..and then I noticed my gym clothes getting too big..so I thought i'd do a side by side picture..and I was amazed
    Options
    Wow! It's amazing how big a difference 20 pounds makes! I can really see a difference in your pictures! You should be very proud... good job!

I know! I'm excited to see what i'll look like at 100lbs lighter!
  • melodieRN
    melodieRN Posts: 49
    Options
    Wow rachael the difference is amazing. Keep us informed on your progress!!
  • trejon
    trejon Posts: 203
    Options
    How did you lose 20 in three weeks? You must share with the group. It has taken me a year to take of 33. I am so very excited for you. Keep up the good work.
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC,,,,Keep up the good work.
    Options
    How did you lose 20 in three weeks? You must share with the group. It has taken me a year to take of 33. I am so very excited for you. Keep up the good work.

i count my calories like crazy...I started with only 1200 a day but now I'm at 1000..and I go to the gym 6 days a week for an hour..40 mins of cardio and 20 mins of strength..and I only drink water and crystal light..oh and my biggest secret! I have a bestfriend who is doing the same and goes to the gym with me and we keep eachother motivated
  • caramel827
    caramel827 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I too can see the difference in your photos and I am sure you can tell in your clothes! Kudos to you 20lbs. ..1 lb...it is all something to be proud of you have to celebrate along the way so that you don't lose sight of your goal!

Keep up the great work!
  • WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    We are doing so awesome Rach, and the pic is great!!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself, you can certainly notice the difference, well done xx
    Options
    since the 25th i've lost 4 lbs! so now i'm at 25lbs down I will update my picture once I hit 40 lbs! I'm excited
  • Fredder15
    Fredder15 Posts: 21
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing job! 25 lbs already!!! That is so great keep it up girl! Can't wait to report my -25 lb mark!

-Adley
  • jesp1216
    jesp1216 Posts: 100
    Options
    wow....thats amazing....those 20lbs made a big difference. i've lost 28 and it really hasn't made a big difference for me, but maybe thats's because I have the body of an over sized athlete lol.
    Options
    wow....thats amazing....those 20lbs made a big difference. i've lost 28 and it really hasn't made a big difference for me, but maybe thats's because I have the body of an over sized athlete lol.
    i'm sure if you do a side by side you can tell the difference..because honestly I didn't think anything changed other than my clothes feeling alot bigger until I saw the pictures side by side..
  • geri1geraldinesuzanne
    geri1geraldinesuzanne Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    wow! thats a lot in a month and a half.
    you look great, keep it up.
    :noway:
  • geri1geraldinesuzanne
    geri1geraldinesuzanne Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    sorry! half a month
    :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!