• Pathmonkey
    Pathmonkey Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm not nice. :(
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    im to ruin someones day!

Noooooo way!!!!! I bet your too nice for that!

I did ruin someones day yesterday! i told you it would happen!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I'm glad !!!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    It's like, if you are going to Trust Fall into the arms of anyone on the Internet, choose someone from MFP. (Their arms are stronger.)
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder if it's real
  • Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Members of this forum are generally really nice but i must admit when people post the 'rate the person above' type threads I can't help but think people over or under estimate the ratings. I've noticed that a few good looking people (my opinion) get rated down where the less attractive people (again my opinion) get rated up. Let's just be honest
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Tenster wrote: »
    Members of this forum are generally really nice but i must admit when people post the 'rate the person above' type threads I can't help but think people over or under estimate the ratings. I've noticed that a few good looking people (my opinion) get rated down where the less attractive people (again my opinion) get rated up. Let's just be honest

that's all down to personal preference though at the end of the day isn't it?
  • Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I agree but in some cases it seems that people aren't being honest. I noticed quite a good looking guy got rated really low on a number of occasions the other day and yet less attractive people got rated a lot higher. It is preference but there's no balance
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    yeah, i get where you're coming from. it's juts a bit of fun at the end of the day. I'd hope no one took the ratings to heart
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Damn, it is a love fest in here. It's almost as if no one is talking about religion, politics, or Paleo
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options

10!
    I mean, it's even in your name! :)
  • coalz
    coalz Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Word! So freakin nice & I'm a virgin to forum communication. but I'm guessing there must be some monitoring happening, cause every time I type *kitten* or *kitten* or *kitten* or this is what happens LOL
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I agree but in some cases it seems that people aren't being honest. I noticed quite a good looking guy got rated really low on a number of occasions the other day and yet less attractive people got rated a lot higher. It is preference but there's no balance

hahahahaha

i know and then its like those people in the date/marry threads where some of them say they'd marry more than one person which isn't even possible except if they were in a certain sect of mormonism where polygomy is OK

or some of the super mean and untrue things people say in that stupid thread about how you're going to die. I mean i got "ice pick to the eyeball" when anyone who can see my food diary knows I'll die of a heart attack

it's like they are just playing around with people's FEELINGS and we need to be honest here so nobody gets confused and hurt

Bahahaha
  • Comms0p
    Comms0p Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Meh its a give and take type of thing. Lots motivation, encouragement and helpful advice for sure. I'd like more accountability myself.