82 Pounds Down- Progress Pictures!

Options

Replies

• k_nelson_24
    k_nelson_24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    mjfox61 wrote: »
    Fantastic work!! Love the dedication!! Gorgeous, congrats!!

Awe thank you! That means a lot.
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    Wow, great job! SO inspiring, thanks for sharing :)

Thank you!!
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    marys79 wrote: »
    You look amaze-balls! And I have that same shirt! Color Runs FTW!!!

Yes! I loved the color run! Cant wait until it's back in my location!
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    xbowhunter wrote: »
    Fantastic.... This stuff really does work... :)

Yes it sure does! You just have to be willing to stick with it!
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work!

Thank you! I am working hard!
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    amy13a wrote: »
    You look amazing!

Awe thank you so much!
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring so many people who are just getting started, and also other like me who have been at this a while! Patience really pays off! I'd love to add you for some additional inspiration!
  • Tisa76
    Tisa76 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous, fantastic job! :)
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    You are inspiring so many people who are just getting started, and also other like me who have been at this a while! Patience really pays off! I'd love to add you for some additional inspiration!

I added you! Always happy to have more MFP buddies! Thank you so much for your comment!
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    Tisa76 wrote: »
    You look gorgeous, fantastic job! :)

Awe, you are so sweet! Thank you!
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look great! Can I ask what you have done? What do you avoid? what do you do for exercise. I really hate working out at the gym so I need home ideas or just walking. I have 2 big dogs so we do walk them a lot. Again...great job and keep it up
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    sjeagle30 wrote: »
    You look great! Can I ask what you have done? What do you avoid? what do you do for exercise. I really hate working out at the gym so I need home ideas or just walking. I have 2 big dogs so we do walk them a lot. Again...great job and keep it up

I started by simply counting my calories and gradually improved my diet. For about the first 10 months I did at-home workouts (whatever looked good to me from YouTube) about three times per week at the most. This January I joined Planet Fitness. I like using the weight machines and the elliptical there! But I don't go that often. I have a young daughter so my time is limited! I also like to take her on jogs with the stroller. I jog two miles about once a week. I don't have a set workout routine, really. I do what interests me at the time! I also have a Fitbit Flex that helps to remind me to get my steps for the day.

I try and fill up on dense veggies and apples with my meals, simply because I can eat lots of them without worrying too much about calories! I'm all about foods that fill me up! I don't like feeling hungry.

I also found that eating around the same times each day helps to cut down on my cravings and mindless eating. I eat breakfast at 8 am, lunch at 12 pm, a snack (ALWAYS with coffee!) at 4 pm, and dinner at around 7:30 pm (I work late most nights).

I am a creature of habit, so I feel happier when I have the same types of food on rotate throughout my diet. I cycle between the same three or four snacks, the same three or four breakfasts, lunches, dinners, etc...

I am a BIG fan of meal prep! It sets you up for success. I just buy big bags of raw veggies from Sam's and bake them with seasonings in the oven. I also bake frozen chicken breasts and just divvy them all up into containers! Easy peasy!

I think walking your dogs is an awesome way to get in your activity! To spice things up, maybe you could take them to a local trail or dog park? That would be fun!
  • mettaturner
    mettaturner Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! GO GIRL!!! That's so impressive!!
  • GrinnyMae
    GrinnyMae Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!
  • beckyloewer
    beckyloewer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Nice job! How do you add someone as a friend?
  • amyvanblaricom
    amyvanblaricom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great Job! It feels great and you look great. I'm down 83 pounds I I know exactly how it feels. Keep it up
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    Great Job! It feels great and you look great. I'm down 83 pounds I I know exactly how it feels. Keep it up

It DOES feel great, doesn't it?! And congratulations to you!!! It is such an amazing accomplishment!
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    You look great!!! Nice job! How do you add someone as a friend?

I added you as a friend! And thank you!! :smile:
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    GrinnyMae wrote: »
    Wow! Way to go!

Thank you so much!!
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    AMAZING!!! GO GIRL!!! That's so impressive!!

Awe thank you so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!