My short 85 days on MFP with before and after pic!

Options
2»

Replies

• mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Your progress is amazing!!!! Very inspiring to read posts like yours. Keeps me focused on what I'm here for xx
  • annapage38
    annapage38 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Your progress is amazing!!!! Very inspiring to read posts like yours. Keeps me focused on what I'm here for xx

Aw thank you so much! You look like you're doing great, keep up the hard work! ❤️ x
  • clcraig815
    clcraig815 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Have you noticed other nsv in your life (more confidence etc.)???
  • annapage38
    annapage38 Posts: 110 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    clcraig815 wrote: »
    Such an inspiration! Have you noticed other nsv in your life (more confidence etc.)???

Thank you so much!
    I think the best thing is my fitness. I play netball and rugby and my performance in games is awesome nowI have more power to exert, I can run around longer and really get stuck in. Love it. Confidence 100%! It's the little things you know - people commenting on your weight loss, looking awesome in photos (because you no longer have the chins and flabby arms etc). I genuinely am very happy! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!