What did you eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• Troutrouter1968
    Troutrouter1968 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    2 over easy eggs, 3 slices lower sodium bacon, and a glass of cranberry juice.
  • TaraHancock827
    TaraHancock827 Posts: 37 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Greek Yogurt mixed with oatmeal and of course coffee. Im already hungry. If I eat eggs and bacon only then I stay full til lunch but I don't have time to cook most mornings. Happy Wednesday!!
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats with steel cut oats, Chia seed, unsweetened cashew milk, pb2, and banana. I stirred 10 cocolate chips in this morning. I like my overnight oats to be a hybrid of Chia pudding and oatmeal... sooooo good. For snack I have laughing cow cheese, rosemary raisin crackers, and snap peas.
  • nickiedavis11
    nickiedavis11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like overnight oats (proats I call them becasue of all the protein). I prepare it at night and let it sit during the night to thicken:

40 gms rolled oats (dry)

4 oz cake batter flavored Muscle Egg (http://www.muscleegg.com/?gclid=CNO66uKo-ssCFYeUfgodF4cLjw)...a bit spendy but delish

dymatize cake batter protein - 1 scoop

2oz almond milk

2 tbsp. chia seeds

Macros: 56 gms protein, 8 gms fat, 41 carbs, 480 calories

Eat the next day and it is all thick and hearty and soooo good! You could easily reduce the fat/calorie intake if you wanted by removing the chia seeds and you'd still have 48 gms protein:)
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I had 2 eggs scrambled with a cup of baby spinach wrapped up in a whole wheat tortilla and of course coffee.
  • emilycat214
    emilycat214 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    waitej64 wrote: »
    Two slices of wholemeal toast with peanut butter and a cup of coffee.

Same here.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Hamburger patty with small baked potato topped with ketchup and diced chipotle in adobo sauce then a fried egg on top of each. Lots of protein and delicious. A little bigger breakfast than my normal lately but I was hungry and can afford the calories.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    2 pieces of weight watchers whole wheat with 1.5 tbsp almond butter
    1 med banana sliced on top
    green tea
  • dagost17
    dagost17 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    2 hard boiled eggs and coffee
  • kentonharman957
    kentonharman957 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had a cup of breakfast hash. I made a large batch so I'll have it again tomorrow with a fried egg on top.

- bacon and some diced ham
    - sweet potatoes
    - onion
    - yellow peppers
    - poblano chiles

• NattySchmatty
    NattySchmatty Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    A boiled egg and cantaloupe. Yummy.
  • liftzilla16
    liftzilla16 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Still haven't eaten :s been so busy at work this morning and just now getting a break, will likely make myself a healthy breakfast burrito!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I usually eat scrambled eggwhites in different ways each morning. Sometimes I will make a tuna sandwich or put it on flatbread.
  • Greenbergem
    Greenbergem Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oats with either banana or pumpkin purée blended in and cinnamon. Then I put maple syrup flavored chobani Greek yogurt on top. I only put one spoonful on top at a time so the rest of the yogurt won't heat up. The yogurt makes extra protein plus I don't have to use any sweetener on the oatmeal. I am also having a hard time giving up chai lattes so I've been putting 1/4 cup of milk and 1tbsp of honey in my tea.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs made with 1 whole egg plus 100g egg white, 20g melted tex mex cheese on top, with 1 tbsp ketchup, one slice of Weight Watchers whole wheat toast with 1 tsp real butter, with a Starbucks Cafe Verona, black.
  • michellemartinezmartino86
    michellemartinezmartino86 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    2 rice cakes with a peanut butter and a few banana slices on top
  • kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    3 Ihop Pancakes w butter and lite syrup
    2% Greek yogurt
    banana
    Protein Shake

I Love re-feed days :) Had fasted for 18 hours before this and went to the gym in the AM.
  • kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    kuftae wrote: »
    3 Ihop Pancakes w butter and lite syrup
    2% Greek yogurt
    banana
    Protein Shake

I Love re-feed days :) Had fasted for 18 hours before this and went to the gym in the AM.

Don't be too jealous though. "normal" Breakfast is a smoothie. Almond milk, 1/2 Avocado, Spinach, Whey, Psyllium husk, chia seed and frozen blueberries.

Just felt like bragging about my awesome b-fast haha
  • lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I had 1.5 cups Cheerios with a cup of almond milk, 1/2 cup of plain cottage cheese and a banana. I love cottage cheese; I just hate how high in sodium it is. I could easily eat a cup of it but I can't afford over 600mg of sodium for it.