Any breastfeeding mommas?!

Options
Hello!
I'm looking to add other friends who face similar challenges as mine. Let's encourage each other, share our battles and victories, and march tougher in this journey of getting our groove back! Feel free to add me and get to know more about me.

Replies

• amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite there but I'm being induced Monday so I know I'll be a breast feeing momma next week. Add me!
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Not currently breastfeeding,but he weaned at 14 months, he's 2 now. Feel free to add me. :)
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I'm breastfeeding my 2 month old. Definitely lots of ups and downs, it's tough but I know it will be worth it. Feel free to add :)
  • Greenbergem
    Greenbergem Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm breastfeeding my 5 month old and just restarted MFP Monday.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm breastfeeding. He's 2 weeks old. I just came back to mfp today. It's been over a year

Add me
  • KrysNena
    KrysNena Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have sent you all a request! Feels nice to have people around. Lol. Thank you for sharing about you. Hopefully we can all make it to our goal very soon!
  • FitnessGirl11mfp
    FitnessGirl11mfp Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm breastfeeding. Well exclusively pumping now. It's definitely a challenge to balance breastfeeding and fitness. Add me :-)
  • Kittyfeliz
    Kittyfeliz Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm breastfeeding my 2 year old and could use some people to help motivate me!
  • letlovegrow89
    letlovegrow89 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Breastfeeding my 1 month old, trying to get back in the swing of things :) Could definitely use some friends for motivation!
  • SweetnSpicy3
    SweetnSpicy3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me!
  • Melissamccarthy77
    Melissamccarthy77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just had my 4th baby 3 weeks ago and would love to be friends with you and work together on this journey! I don't know how to add friends on here?
  • VeronicaShukla
    VeronicaShukla Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I breastfeed my 2yo a few times a day yet. Busywork from home mom. All feel free to add me!
  • sooshooshy
    sooshooshy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! Me too! I have a 2 month old that I'm ebf and I'm also a sahm
    I just had my 4th baby 3 weeks ago and would love to be friends with you and work together on this journey! I don't know how to add friends on here?

• MermaidAmanda10
    MermaidAmanda10 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im breastfeeding my 10 mo old baby girl. I also have a five year old boy. Not breastfeeding him tho! Lol!
  • dunsmoke
    dunsmoke Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Breastfeeding my ten month old. The cravings I get are really holding up my progress :/
  • nadel2016
    nadel2016 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello another breastfeeding mom here :)
    My son is 9 month old and I am 100 days now with Mfp .
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Hi! BFing my 7 month old. I've been (back) here since just after christmas, lost 25 pounds in that time.
  • MrsBeqari
    MrsBeqari Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am nursing baby #4 who just turned 1! Feel free to add me too!
  • hstoblish
    hstoblish Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm breastfeeding my 7 month old, and looking to lose about 20-30 pounds. I lost all the pregnancy weight and then some using MFP after my first but gained it back with number 2. I'm actually starting to get a bit frustrated. It's not falling off as quickly this time around.
  • mimimunchery
    mimimunchery Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am breast feeding my 16 month old baby : ). She's a good eater but she also breastfeeds a lot at night, so have no idea how many calories I'm burning from breastfeeding.

Oh and I have a 5 year old boy too!