Starting over *AGAIN :(

Options
2»

Replies

• NaturallyandProperly
    NaturallyandProperly Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Same here. Orginally started at 203, got down to 170, back up to 203, back down to 190 and now back to 203!!!! I know exactly what I'm doing wrong when I do it and it so hard to not be hard on myself. Oh well, here goes again. Feel free to add me too. Anyone that can help motivate me would be greatly appreciated.. good luck everyone.
  • PinkMartiniPls
    Options
    It's part of being human, I guess... I went from being in the best shape of my life (not just losing weight) to being completely sedentary!

What's even worse is that my husband is super slender and doesn't understand why we just can't have cake and pie in the house - it's so frustrating!

I'm going to get moving again - no matter what!! If you want a buddy, feel free to add me. Good luck :happy:
  • vec2013
    vec2013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. I will do whatever I can to help motivate you (and others). I gained weight that I had previously lost while completing my degree. I am currently on a one year break from school before returning for my doctorate and am using this time to get back where I want to be.
  • gcr2012
    gcr2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! Saw pics of myself from yesterday and they are so disappointing! Would love the support and encouragement of others in the same situation - feel free to add me!
  • faithcraft
    faithcraft Posts: 14
    Options
    I am doing the same but now can't stay on track to get under 200..