200lbs club

Options

Replies

• jadasanders14
    jadasanders14 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im at 217. Trying to eat right, exercise and lose 60 lbs! (eek that's a big number)
    I use MFP to track my food and FITBIT to track my exercise. Feel free to add me! :smiley:
    FITBIT: https: //www.fitbit.com/user/3NJ5TW
  • FitChick_FroQueen
    FitChick_FroQueen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm down! I've been in the 200's club for too long. I've got 80+ pounds to lose. Time to get fit!
    Anyone feel free to add me. I don't have any friends yet.
  • Bostonbee79
    Bostonbee79 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose about 65 lbs!
  • AmandaJuneFit
    AmandaJuneFit Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi !!! I started out at 217 and I am now down to 190.
    I'd like to lose 30 more pounds !!! My journey has been because of a change in my diet and regular exercise. Ive eaten smaller portions, drink water before my meals, eat small meals a day, and workout 3-5 times per week! I only started in february, I would be loosing faster but ill admit i have treat from time to time. I would like to be down to 170 by the middle of June (20 pounds lighter) Since ive lost weight my skin has become more loose so ive also got a lot more weight training to do !
  • MsArriabella
    MsArriabella Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, starting at 200 lbs I need to drop at least 50. Feel free to add me!
  • JuanSLOjourney
    JuanSLOjourney Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat as well. WAY over 200! Always looking for motivation and to help motivate in any way I can. Feel free to add me.
  • caroandjemy
    caroandjemy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I started at 220 and I have been at 201 for 2 weeks now:-( but I am motivated to lose this weight and do better for me. Would love good friends for motivation and support. Which of course I will give the same
  • NikyNik89
    NikyNik89 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im new at this myfitnesspal app im not sure how to add or be added. I would love to part of a support group. I had my first baby 5 months ago. I stopped breast feeding after 6 weeks and since then i have blown up. I am 233lbs and im trying lose weight. Its so hard to find time to exercise and cook healthy meals when i work and have a newborn to take care of. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
  • longhorn1978
    longhorn1978 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm at 217 pounds I started at 230 my goal is 155 or below
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm currently at 256. But, started at 280 so I'm making my way down slowly, but surely. I'm serious about this and my family is working hard to help me reach my goals. My first goal is 180 and then a reassessment. Feel free to add me. I'm on a 203 day streak right now and don't have any plans to derail. We can do this!!!
  • aimeemcphie
    aimeemcphie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. Starting out at 200 myself. Never weight this much in my life. I have sleep apnea, trouble breathing, and other health issues that can be corrected with weight loss. I just want to be healthy, feel better about myself, and have clothes that fit me.
  • allsmilezs
    allsmilezs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me, I totally understand. I need the support and don't mind supporting others in their journey.
  • peridotpumpkin2203
    peridotpumpkin2203 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll hop on board! At my heaviest I was 261lbs! I now tip the scales at 238.. So have a LONG way to go! Good luck with your journey!
  • jazminmariehurd
    jazminmariehurd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Currently 215 (pregnant with my second baby). Only 17 days left til my due date and then its hammer time! Would love to have friends and support throughout this process. Just downloaded this app last night to start tracking my food intake trying to get into the flow of eating less and healthier. Feel free to add me! (I'll share recipes and workouts and all things natural for your body as I go threw this weightloss journey)
  • hadiyaha
    hadiyaha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started my journey at 220 pounds I dropped to 204 and then I gained it all back. I'm ready and more focused than ever to loose this weight for good. Please and me as a friend I need all the motivation I can get.
  • LothlorienVanNess
    LothlorienVanNess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and just weighed myself for the first time in almost a year, I am the heaviest I have ever been at 223lbs (even through pregnancy) I am a bit overwhelmed but just going to put one foot in front of the other.
  • AmandaJuneFit
    AmandaJuneFit Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and just weighed myself for the first time in almost a year, I am the heaviest I have ever been at 223lbs (even through pregnancy) I am a bit overwhelmed but just going to put one foot in front of the other.

You can do it ! I started at 217 and by simply changing my eating habits im down to 190 !!
  • JulieSlack
    JulieSlack Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I started at 253lbs and am now 230lbs with about 100 still left to lose.
  • LostAngeleno
    LostAngeleno Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm starting at 239. I lost two pounds last week on a ridiculous 1000-1200 calorie liquid diet that my surgeon requires two weeks prior to gastric sleeve. Anyway, is there anyone else that is getting weight loss surgery here?
  • jerimay22
    jerimay22 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    As of monday I was at 210 I would be thrilled right now to just be in onerland :wink: