This has nothing to do with anything PART 2

Options
1235»

Replies

• Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I feel kind of bad for all the people that keep giving her really sound advice. It was all said in many ways in Part 1. Don't waste your breathe. just come in and wait for the revelation of the "accidental wrong".
    I bet there is no accidental wrong. I would be willing to bet that she thinks he cheated on her in her head, and no matter what he says she holds it over his head that he cheated, just like the stalker that she is. Does this guy even exist? How long has it been since you have talked to him really? Days, weeks, months?????

The story is that not even 24 hours after he tells her he needs space...she goes to drop candy at his house. Than not even 24 hours after THAT, she's talking to him and he's telling her to chill out. That's all we know.

So far, the ideas are;

Cheating
    Abuse
    Accidental wrong hole
    forgot their anniversary or whatever
    Looked at another girl or something

There's no such thing as a wrong hole, imho.

The rest of the list looks good though.

:flowerforyou:

Hi honey:smile:
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I am so excited that this rolled over into a new thread.

Why are you ignoring our requests to know what he accidentally did to you?

For clarification, it didn't roll. OP made new post to see if the advice would change.

Link to part 1? Or better, could someone make a quick Cliff's Notes of it to save me the trouble?

Level 1001+ clingy trollmonger on the loose.

ETA: Meaning the OP, not you.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I feel kind of bad for all the people that keep giving her really sound advice. It was all said in many ways in Part 1. Don't waste your breathe. just come in and wait for the revelation of the "accidental wrong".
    I bet there is no accidental wrong. I would be willing to bet that she thinks he cheated on her in her head, and no matter what he says she holds it over his head that he cheated, just like the stalker that she is. Does this guy even exist? How long has it been since you have talked to him really? Days, weeks, months?????

The story is that not even 24 hours after he tells her he needs space...she goes to drop candy at his house. Than not even 24 hours after THAT, she's talking to him and he's telling her to chill out. That's all we know.

So far, the ideas are;

Cheating
    Abuse
    Accidental wrong hole

OMG I just spit sunflower seeds all over my computer screen. Baaaahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spitting is NOT ladylike....EVER. You must always swallow.

Are you listening OP? You're getting GREAT advice.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

For clarification, it didn't roll. OP made new post to see if the advice would change.

Link to part 1? Or better, could someone make a quick Cliff's Notes of it to save me the trouble?

Would have been hilarious if everyone thought you were talking about Jof :P
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

So far, the ideas are;

Cheating
    Abuse
    Accidental wrong hole

OMG I just spit sunflower seeds all over my computer screen. Baaaahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, and you look so sweet in your pictures. It's like my momma always said wheird, it's the quiet one's you go gotta watch out for. or in your case lookout for.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options

So far, the ideas are;

Cheating
    Abuse
    Accidental wrong hole

"Accidental" wrong hole..Pffft
    Please, they ALL say it was accidental. It never is.:grumble:

How dare you sully my name? It is always pre-planned and I get consent beforehand!

tumblr_m7ol92YOxI1ql141xo1_500.gif

omg he is soooo handsome!!....so haaard to FOCUS on the OP's dilemma now !
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    i call troll

If you're right...and you may very well be...then it is a very well-executed troll.

That said, even if it is, I still want to know WHAT HE ACCIDENTALLY DID TO HER??? (Even if it's just part of an elaborate troll narrative, at least let us know.)
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

So far, the ideas are;

Cheating
    Abuse
    Accidental wrong hole

And if you can so easily accidentally make that happen, it probably wasn't her first time there either.

Wait, what? I've said too much.

PS: No, really, what did he accidentally do???
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    engracado-funny-gif-haha-lol-Favim.com-238055.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options

So far, the ideas are;

Cheating
    Abuse
    Accidental wrong hole

And if you can so easily accidentally make that happen, it probably wasn't her first time there either.

funny-gifs-when-a-couple-fights-and-she-says-how-small-it-is1.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

I actually LOLed...that you thought you needed to clarify that with the edit.

:laugh:
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    2nvxp43.jpg
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options

So far, the ideas are;

Cheating
    Abuse
    Accidental wrong hole

Thank you and good night. This wins for me. :laugh:
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

So far, the ideas are;

Cheating
    Abuse
    Accidental wrong hole

How are you still not on my FL???
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Well...back to this one.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    beepbeep-o.gif
This discussion has been closed.