weight loss pills....

2»

Replies

• kayaaaaaaaaa
    kayaaaaaaaaa Posts: 7 Member
    if you get good quality green tea, that can really kick your metabolism, and drinking hot drinks also makes you feel full so that might be an option :)
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited April 2016
    glitfrit wrote: »
    if you get good quality green tea, that can really kick your metabolism, and drinking hot drinks also makes you feel full so that might be an option :)

Green tea does barely anything for your metabolism, but you're right, drinking more low- or no-calorie drinks can be helpful to some.
  • I used prescription phendemetrazine to lose over 80 pounds from February to October of last year. As stated above, it's a tool you can use, just like MyFitnessPal and a food scale are tools.

I'm somewhat of an anomaly because I have Crohns disease yet I've also been overweight or obese most of my life. (Most Crohns patients seem to be thin or even underweight.) The phendemetrazine suppresses my appetite and is also a stimulant. One of my worst symptoms is chronic fatigue and I've received a great deal of relief from that when using the drug. (And I've been monitored at least monthly by a physician.)
  • ClosetBayesian
    ClosetBayesian Posts: 836 Member
    I appreciate all the wonderful advice from everyone so much! But for those wondering about my thyroid issue I have been and am on the proper medication for my condition,prescribed by my doctor and have blood tests regularly. I like the idea of herbal pills to help with energy. I'm not looking into some get skinny fast weight loss pill, rather something that will aid in helping my Metabolism And energy. Even my prescribed pills (Levothyroxine) are not enough for energy it does help to a extent but I need a little more help to get my feet up off the ground so to speek.

You should talk to your doctor. Even herbal pills can interfere with your thyroid medication.