Losing weight AND strengthening my heart!

Options
AmandaLawter
AmandaLawter Posts: 55 Member
edited April 2016 in Success Stories
Y'all! I am so excited! I got the Fitbit Charge HR in February. On the first day of wearing it, my resting heart rate was 67.....which isn't too bad. Since then, I have exercised at least once a day 5-7 days a week, and my resting heart rate has steadily decreased. Now it's down to 59!! I may not be losing the weight as fast as I would like, but knowing that I am strengthening my heart is AWESOME!! :)

ra0p5j4rivh6.jpg

Replies

• Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Nice NSV!
  • onesmallchoice
    onesmallchoice Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's so great! I love nsv's like this!
  • ambermbonilla
    ambermbonilla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    3pzjp4yxiiqo.png

Congrats!! I recently got a charge HR fitbit as well :) My resting heart rate started at 89 and is now down to 77 since I have been walking daily :smile:

Yay for healthier hearts❤️
  • Ohiomom91
    Ohiomom91 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    As far as the HR goes is there anything you don't like about it?
  • AmandaLawter
    AmandaLawter Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Dana_E wrote: »
    Nice NSV!

Thank you! ;)
    That's so great! I love nsv's like this!

Thanks! Me too! :smiley:
    3pzjp4yxiiqo.png

Congrats!! I recently got a charge HR fitbit as well :) My resting heart rate started at 89 and is now down to 77 since I have been walking daily :smile:

Yay for healthier hearts❤️

Thank you! Good for you, as well! That is great progress. :)
    Ohiomom91 wrote: »
    As far as the HR goes is there anything you don't like about it?

Honestly, no! I LOVE my Charge HR! I've had 3 different Fitbits, and this is by far my favorite. :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!