Useless Fact of the Day

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    TL;DR should come at the top of posts, not the bottom.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Millennials make more than half of their purchases online

why wouldnt you? You can order chinese food, a movie and a new mattress all while in your underpants. Living the dream in my opinion

I enjoy actually going outside haha. And there's something about the instant gratification of actually going out and picking something up from the store. Also clothes shopping online is the worst, at least for girls.
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options

why wouldnt you? You can order chinese food, a movie and a new mattress all while in your underpants. Living the dream in my opinion

I enjoy actually going outside haha. And there's something about the instant gratification of actually going out and picking something up from the store. Also clothes shopping online is the worst, at least for girls.

In-store clothes shopping isn't the greatest!! too warm changing rooms, weird sizes every different store.
    I'd rather order 2 or 3 sizes online and send the wrong ones back -whilst eating that Chinese and watching the movie :smiley:
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    beerfoamy wrote: »

In-store clothes shopping isn't the greatest!! too warm changing rooms, weird sizes every different store.
    I'd rather order 2 or 3 sizes online and send the wrong ones back -whilst eating that Chinese and watching the movie :smiley:

Shipping things back is the bane of my existence. And extra shipping charges can bite me
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I like to pee in the shower.
  • cee134
    Options
    The worst part of having the hiccups is having to listen to people tell you their cure for the hiccups.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    The worst part of having the hiccups is having to listen to people tell you their cure for the hiccups.

LOL! A sugar cube! Hold your breath! A spoon on your tongue! Swallow a worm! A kick in the nuts!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

LOL! A sugar cube! Hold your breath! A spoon on your tongue! Swallow a worm! A kick in the nuts!

I would rather have the hiccups!
  • cee134
    Options
    In the Mickey Mouse and Sonic the Hedgehog universes, the difference between sentient and non-sentient animals is whether or not they wear gloves.
  • Monkey_Business
    Options
    odd_useless_facts_19.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    No matter who you are or where you are, as you read this you are literally the most recent person to have done so.
  • cee134
    Options
    A good hammer will never be the sharpest tool in the shed.
  • cee134
    Options

I can if it's the only tool in the shed

And to be fair, some hammers are sharp on the nail removal end. Also sharper then, say, a level.
  • cee134
    edited June 2017
    Options

I can if it's the only tool in the shed

And to be fair, some hammers are sharp on the nail removal end. Also sharper then, say, a level.

And some hammers have a pick on the other side instead of a nail remover. I think "never" is too harsh a word

FIFY

A good hammer will never be the sharpest tool in the shed.... UNLESS it's the only tool in the shed or it has a pick on the end and there are less sharp tools stored with it.

A good hammer will never most likely not be the sharpest tool in the shed.
  • cee134
    Options
    BIC makes two of the most easily lost items. Pens and lighters.
  • Monkey_Business
    Options
    Batman and Robin out for a night of fun:
    tumblr_mapvh1vGx91qghckoo1_500.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    The most unrealistic thing about Toy Story was the fact that the claw machine had the strength to pick up two toys.
  • cee134
    Options
    The difference between being creepy and quirky is just how ugly or pretty you are.