edited January 2018
    Options
    Reindeer like to eat bananas.

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    yz3cb6fbvbjt.jpeg

I've heard that before but I also heard it wasn't true so I had to look it up.
    Simply put, none of the several lions filmed by MGM for use in their logos was involved in incidents that killed their trainers. All of those animals were handled by professional trainers who were well known in show business circles and whose deaths in any lion-mauling attacks would have been prominent news.

https://www.snopes.com/movies/other/mgmlion.asp
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Simply put, none of the several lions filmed by MGM for use in their logos was involved in incidents that killed their trainers. All of those animals were handled by professional trainers who were well known in show business circles and whose deaths in any lion-mauling attacks would have been prominent news.

https://www.snopes.com/movies/other/mgmlion.asp[/quote]

This is an example of Cunningham's Law ;)

• JasonMcS
    JasonMcS Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    ^ LOL
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Honey bees can fly up to 15mph.
  • cee134
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »

[/quote]

Would this be the The Mandela Effect?
  • empresssue
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Would this be the The Mandela Effect? [/quote]

OOOOHHHH, I learned something new & interesting. Perhaps this should go in the other thread, too :)
  • cee134
    Options
    If you walk into somebody’s bathroom, and see anti-dandruff shampoo, you could assume that they have dandruff, but you could also assume they don’t have dandruff.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    e8gnxae41v57.png
  • empresssue
    Options
    If you walk into somebody’s bathroom, and see anti-dandruff shampoo, you could assume that they have dandruff, but you could also assume they don’t have dandruff.

Just to be difficult: how is this a fact-useless or otherwise? It seems to be a hypothesis as either could be an educated guess.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    ndrcva49rkcm.jpeg
  • cee134
    Options

Just to be difficult: how is this a fact-useless or otherwise? It seems to be a hypothesis as either could be an educated guess.

It's useless to walk into a bathroom and think about someone else's shampoo. :p
  • cee134
    Options
    ndrcva49rkcm.jpeg

And it was converted for all those people that do that metric.
  • cee134
    Options
    Some English people eat pot noodles.

8pzo5kw9scv2.jpg

@_seahorses5ever
  • empresssue
    Options

It's useless to walk into a bathroom and think about someone else's shampoo. :p

Fair enough: I sit corrected :D
  • cee134
    Options
    Gary Newman is older than Gary Oldman.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    The upside down ketchup bottle earned it’s inventor $13,000,000.
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    hdatreshdatres Member
    April 13, 2016 8:33AM
    Every state in the United States has a town in it called" Somerset"

Not mine ;)