Replies

• civasweeney2013
    civasweeney2013 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Done :D
  • 3LilBirds12
    3LilBirds12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm joining a month late, but I'm in for this challenge. My tummy is my worst area.
  • Shoebacha1
    Shoebacha1 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry folks! I totally fell off the wagon. I have been working so much, and then I couldnt seem to get off in time to get to the pharmacy and went off my meds for a bit. Luckily, no pending charges for actions during my non-medicated state, and feeling like my sane medicated self again. Can we start over with week one on May 1st? I just dont have the time to give the commitment for this with the upcoming audit I have. I promise when we start over I will stay on top of it!
  • slimmingirene
    slimmingirene Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im behind but im in now.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Yay! We will be starting again tomorrow. Good luck!
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    I am terrible at consistency, and I am sorry. I will be starting again in February. I hope to not let you guys down, again.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Almost there!
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    We start tomorrow, are you ready?
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Day 1
    3 sets of 5
    Crunch
    Targets: Upper abdominals

Lying flat on the ground with knees bent and hands behind the head, push lower back into the ground and lift upper back off the ground and slightly forward.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Day 2
    5 sets of 10
    Crunch
    Targets: Upper abdominals

Lying flat on the ground with knees bent and hands behind the head, push lower back into the ground and lift upper back off the ground and slightly forward.

Flutter Kicks
    3 sets of 10
    Targets: Lower abdominals

Lie faceup with legs extended, toes pointed, and hands tucked underneath glutes to support lower back. Lift both legs off the floor a few inches and alternately kick legs up and down.

• Shoebacha1
    Options
    Cant keep up with this. Sorry. I give up. Good luck with what you do.