Options
13»

Replies

• KAYRRIE
    KAYRRIE Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    hiyomi wrote: »
    KAYRRIE wrote: »
    lol, well if i must be honest. I have at least 3 snacks a day in between my meals. And by snacks I mean, baby carrots, yogurt, or fruits. And once in a while I'll treat myself to an ice cream cone from McDonalds. I usually eat breakfast around 8:30-9a, snack like at 10:30a, lunch at 12:30p, snack at 3p, (i eat dinner late) usually around 6:30-7p (cause i go to bed real late), and snack like at 9p (if i get an urge to eat something). I'm eating all day and it's only cause I don't want to let my stomach realize it's empty, otherwise I may binge. That's just me though. It works for me and keeps me satisfied. I'm never eating too much during any meal because I'm not starving. Honestly, sometimes I get tired of food now which is weird but my snacks are small so it's not like I mean cake and ice cream when I say snack. Everyone is different and if you head to bed late then what's it matter if you eat a snack at 9. Maybe you can have a snack after every meal too. Kind of makes meals extra special I think.

I've been eating a lot less than I used to and noticed I am starting to get fuller faster with meals that I could eat like nothing before! This morning I tried infused water for the first time with lemon/tangerines and I am not hungry for lunch yet, usually I would be done eating lunch by now! I usually go to bed by 12-1AM if I need to be up early, so somtimes I will snack as late as 10-11PM. I should maybe try eating dinner a little later than 5PM if I go to bed at 12-3AM daily lol

lol that's why i eat late. I get home from work at 4:45p but don't go to bed till 12:00a. If i ate dinner too early I would end up eating more. The snacks are great for in between meals. 10-11pm is ok since you go to be late anyway. I believe the body takes about 2 hours to digest the food so should let it digest before bed at least. That's just so we don't get acid reflux or indigestion.
  • Wicked_Seraph
    Wicked_Seraph Posts: 388 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    It depends on how hungry I am and when I have time; I work full-time and attend evening classes so it can be difficult.
    • Breakfast: Only eaten on the weekends; MWF is gym and I prefer having an empty stomach. T and Th I'm just lazy.
    • Lunch: 12pm, since that's my lunch break and by then I'm almost always hungry.
    • Dinner: Depends on school. School nights it's normally around 9pm, non-school nights dinner normally falls between 6 and 9pm.
    • Snack: Eh... idk. "Snack" = calories that aren't from breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I don't have planned snacks.