Losing weight without running

Options
13»

Replies

• nicolecouch478
    nicolecouch478 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    For most people with no existing medical issues, to lose weight all you need is to consume less calories than you burn.

I hate running too. I lost over 100# through diet alone before I began to even walk more. Anything that you can do, and like doing, will be beneficial to your health. I found that I really like walking/hiking and the elliptical.

Congrats on the big weightloss!
  • nicolecouch478
    Options
    If you don't want to run - don't run... I lost 164 in 24 months and I refuse to run lol xXx

That is awesome!
  • nicolecouch478
    Options
    I had someone tell me something similar a few months back and I actually did START doing the couch to 5k app (and I only did it twice) before I remembered how much I HATED running. Now I do everything BUT. I ride my bike, do kickboxing videos, go to the gym and do the machines maybe 3 times a week- and most importantly eat in a deficit and I'm now 2 months later, I'm 10lbs lighter than I was before, working my way down from 150 to my ultimate goal of 125. So I think I'm doing ok. :) and you will do great too, regardless of what you decide to do for your excersize!

Thank you I did c2k for 4 was and I hated it so I stopped.....congrats to 10 down!