The binge got me

Options
I swear it just creeps up on me I binge ate my Luna bars had like 6. Does anyone else have this issue

Replies

• luubrandy
    luubrandy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes I be binged on fiber bars before ..lol..it happens just move on. Tomorrow is a new day
  • koreangurl
    koreangurl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Binge as well. I usually diet with a friend or compete with somebody to keep myself goal oriented.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Everyone binges, just take it in moderation. What did you bing on?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Happens to me too. The key is not to give up, not to deprive yourself, avoid triggering foods, and get back into it.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,986 Member
    Options
    tjkita wrote: »
    Everyone binges, just take it in moderation. What did you bing on?

6 Luna bars.
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
  • sbl1881
    sbl1881 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Yep, last night. I logged it. Too embarrassed to look now, but it's done and I need to move on. At least all of my trigger foods are gone now. lol
  • lydiayoung90281
    lydiayoung90281 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone your words of encouragement help more than you know! I held myself accountable and marked it in yesterday's entry this morning though
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    luubrandy wrote: »
    Yes I be binged on fiber bars before ..lol..it happens just move on. Tomorrow is a new day

I bet tomorrow was quite the day after a fiber bar binge...
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    I had two cheese-steak sandwiches and a really big ice cream sundae with a slice of cake, walnuts and a big gob of hot fudge on Sunday night. I probably ate close to 3K calories after all was said and done on Sunday.

Life happens. My scale didn't even go up 2 pounds and I'm already back down. 6 fiber (or granola or candy) bars is nothing. :)
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    lol, 3k calorie binge...
    Ive in the past eaten a dozen donuts, cake, ice cream, a pound of sugar glazed pecans, whole jar of peanut butter, who package of graham crackers, and everything and anything i deprive myself of and probably ate somewhere closer to 8k calories
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    A sneak meal on the weekend is good for you especially if you're in a calorie deficient mode. Just don't overdue it too often. It's easy to go back to eating junk food. Try chicken taco's, they're great and good for you too.
  • gcaracciolo2
    gcaracciolo2 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ya it happens. The key is to move on and regain control. Like betuel75 said, I take a day (once every 14 days) to eat foods I normally restrict. usually 6k calories easy on that day and still losing a pound a week.

Move on and stay consistent the rest of the time.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    betuel75 wrote: »
    lol, 3k calorie binge...
    Ive in the past eaten a dozen donuts, cake, ice cream, a pound of sugar glazed pecans, whole jar of peanut butter, who package of graham crackers, and everything and anything i deprive myself of and probably ate somewhere closer to 8k calories

Hey, now, you're a big, strong guy. I'm just a tiny old lady. ;)
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Usually this happens when your calories are too low for too long, or restricting food groups for too long. It hinders most people.
  • blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    Three quarters of a bag of peanut butter M&Ms. I meant to spread it out over time not eat most of it in a single day. Anyways, NOW it's gone and I've learned I can't be trusted to portion that out by myself anytime soon. :)