Being called fat, what I wish they knew.

Options
2»

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    ldowdesw wrote: »
    My attitude.. I'm fat, your ugly.
    I can diet

This is awesome*.

(* if you're in second grade. Doesn't exactly have legs once you're old enough to realize external beauty is irrelevant to one's self-worth.)
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Fit4LifeAR wrote: »
    rankinsect wrote: »
    Well, on the one hand, yes it hurts. On the other - you initiated the confrontation and deliberately backed your car up to continue the confrontation. Don't start a fight if you're not OK with the idea of getting hurt in it.

I agree, not a smart move. In cases like this, it's better to just drive on. This is what leads to road rage.

^ This. It sounds like a great way to get yourself killed or arrested. If you're that upset about someone else's driving then I strongly suggest taking a moment to reflect upon your inner anger issues and then doing something about it before you do have a run in with law enforcement.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Fat *kitten*, skinny *kitten*, ugly *kitten*, stupid *kitten*

Meh...people will always find a way to insult you ..even if you were a Victoria's Secret model and cussed someone out you'd get a physically-based insult

But we all have low moments when things hurt that shouldn't ...you'll get over it, cos you're an adult

Awww look at all da baby cats ...so cute
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Fat *kitten*, skinny *kitten*, ugly *kitten*, stupid *kitten*

Meh...people will always find a way to insult you ..even if you were a Victoria's Secret model and cussed someone out you'd get a physically-based insult

But we all have low moments when things hurt that shouldn't ...you'll get over it, cos you're an adult

Awww look at all da baby cats ...so cute

They're all the same, but different

a8z1uuqjii0k.png

OP, I know it sucks when someone attacks you in a personal manner, but you did start. What type of response were you expecting from her? For her to hear you from a moving vehicle, you were obviously talking loud enough for it to reach her.