I got advised not to look like a guy today

Options

Replies

• Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh.....lifting!! I have been looking more and more like a man these days......I think I might be starting to grow a penis even!

In for your penis.:drinker:

NO.

YOU'RE MINE.

Carry on OP

:angry:

Oh, hi you :flowerforyou:

How YOU doin?
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh.....lifting!! I have been looking more and more like a man these days......I think I might be starting to grow a penis even!

♫ Shake it once that's fine. Shake it twice that's okay. Shake it three time you're playin' with yourself ♫
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Imma agree with the don't look like a DUDE part. Muscles are cool on women..up to a point. When you have more muscles than I do its a turn off. Now I dated a fitness model who was buff and we had an awesome relationship but it you are one of those body builders that look like you took some roids..yukky!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Tell her body shaming is crap.
  • bonitacash08
    bonitacash08 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hum back at her. In a really deep voice.

I really LOL'd at this.. Because I actually hum in a deep voice quite often
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

♫ Shake it once that's fine. Shake it twice that's okay. Shake it three time you're playin' with yourself ♫

Any other advice for this appendage I'm growing?? I really could use all the help I could get!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Imma agree with the don't look like a DUDE part. Muscles are cool on women..up to a point. When you have more muscles than I do its a turn off. Now I dated a fitness model who was buff and we had an awesome relationship but it you are one of those body builders that look like you took some roids..yukky!

tumblr_lwh3ez1jGp1qccjmlo1_500.gif
  • Factory_Reset
    Options

Any other advice for this appendage I'm growing?? I really could use all the help I could get!

You need to invest in lotion. Any kind will do.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I can help check that for you. I won't even care if it's true. :laugh:
    I've already checked thoroughly. She's in the clear and I love her sexy man body.

It's because I ♥ you AmyDawn! When you told me you weren't a lesbian I really had to start working on a solution. It's coming along quite nicely I would say!
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hum back at her. In a really deep voice.

THIS! :laugh:
  • bonitacash08
    bonitacash08 Posts: 378 Member
    Options

Yeahh.. The whole point is you can't "look like you took some roids" without actually taking some steroids. Women are not genetically designed to just pile on muscle and bulk like that.

Saying "Don't look like a dude" every time a woman mentions lifting weights is insulting to that particular woman as well as the women who do work their *kitten* off to build muscle.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options

Soon you will be able to "go" standing up. Aim for the center of the toilet to avoid overspray. It may help at first to drop a cheerio in and you can aim at that.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

NO.

YOU'RE MINE.

Carry on OP

How YOU doin?

We are over.
  • amazin71
    amazin71 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    They only way some others can feel better about themselves is by trying to bring those who are accomplishing what they think about doing instead of griping about it down to their level of misery....just smile they are like children they want to see you get upset...show her what a nice B is...they trump the grumpy ones anyday!!! Good luck to you :)
  • Factory_Reset
    Options

NO.

YOU'RE MINE.

Carry on OP

How YOU doin?

We are over.

Pfft, Whatever *flips hair*

And just when I was about to post full body shots.

Your loss honey, your loss.
  • I_Will_Be_The_Swan
    Options
    She's probably a lesbian in secret.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Well, isn't that sweet? Naturally, all lesbians are terrified by muscle groups common on a man being present on a woman. Naturally, all lesbians are exactly as you imagine us to be.
    News Update: LESBIANS ARE NOT A COLLECTIVE HIVE MIND. WE'RE ALL SPECIAL LITTLE SNOWFLAKES WHO HAPPEN TO NOT LIKE *kitten*.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    This lady next to me said "JUST DON'T LOOK LIKE A GUY"..
    ''i'll look how i want to look, not how you think i should, thank you.''
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

NO.

YOU'RE MINE.

Carry on OP

How YOU doin?

We are over.

Pfft, Whatever *flips hair*

And just when I was about to post full body shots.

Your loss honey, your loss.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: