A work in progress..

Options

Replies

• IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Those two pictures, side by side, are pretty amazing. I need to drag out an old fat pic and look at it side by side with a current one. It's amazing how you can't SEE what you look like, without the pictures. My brain still sees me at 300+ pounds... *sigh*

Keep up the great work - you are an inspiration to the rest of us!!
  • lrr33
    lrr33 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great work. Add me if youd like!
  • spurby123
    spurby123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You should be very proud of yourself! Thanks for sharing your inspirational story:)
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Great work-- keep it up!!
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible! I love that you've chosen to skip the fad diets and go for what you thought was going to help you most in the long term. Your hard work and dedication definitely show!

Oh, and I dig the tights in your latest picture. Super cute!
  • hamstertango
    hamstertango Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the updates you are doing so well! The difference is so noticeable!
  • nomkhithakwinana
    nomkhithakwinana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow so inspirational, I have started this journey about 18 months ago after having given birth to a beautiful baby girl. Its been really hard, its beens wins and losses, I would lose 3kg a month and gain it back and more in one week. The scale has also not really helped, as I become depressed when I gain and eat more. Im generally very good during the week and slip up Friday and Saturday. I started this year @ 90kg and am now @ 88kgs. I am going to try and eat right or wthin my calorie limits, on weekends as well
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome job!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,804 Member
    Options
    wow, your doing great, keep up the great work
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    What a great series of progress pics! I've not seen these before. You are looking fantastic. Your strength gains are impressive!
    We all are a work in progress.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress and fantastic persistence. Very well done! :)
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are doing great!
  • eyer0ll
    eyer0ll Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Spectacular! Thank you for the continued updates.
  • kdavid1987
    kdavid1987 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow. You are so amazing. I know you are still working on your body and haven't met all your goals but... please give yourself credit for how far you have come! You look SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE AND HAPPY in your after pics. Honestly. I can tell you feel better and that your outlook on life is different just by looking at your face in the pics. And now you're running races, my god, what an inspiration! Best of luck to you in your fitness goals. Thank you for the inspiration! It really means a lot to me :)
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I love that you pants are shorter with each of the four photos!!!wtg!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!