So this is me now (pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• danika2point0
    danika2point0 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Jess! You look great and I am sure it was hard work. Well done :-)

Also, re: your boyfriend's comments...

1. He was wrong...you were beautiful at 167.

2. If in the future something happens and you gain the weight back, what happens in the relationship then? It sounds like this guy is not someone you can count on to support you. It's easy to support someone at their best/most beautiful/most successful/happiest/etc.; it's not as easy to support someone at their weakest points but if you love someone you do just that.

3. I guarantee there is someone out there who will love you through thick and thin.

4. I know you probably won't break up straightaway or maybe not directly because of this but no matter what, have faith you will get through things, oh and number 3 again - he's out there!

x Danika
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • Ramona818
    Ramona818 Posts: 11
    Options
    You're a beautiful girl. I'm willing to bet your new school will be filled with new guys who will be DIGGIN' on you! Have fun :happy:
  • davypr86
    davypr86 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are looking great!

I first saw your before picture and I found you beautiful.

I will just say it straight out. Your boyfriend is a *kitten*. He does not deserve you. This distance you feel between the two of you is not going to change. This guy is not going to change.

Advice: Dump him. From what you described, it is going to happen anyway. Might as well stop wasting your time with him. You are a catch and you won´t have a problem finding the right guy.

For the record, I am not hitting you. I have a girlfriend and I am really happy with her. It is just that I have seen too many good and beautiful girls sticking around with *kitten* like your boyfriend and missing out on great relationships.
  • jimbo2180
    jimbo2180 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I know i'm a randomer on the internet like everyone else here and you should always take our advice with a grain of salt. But damn you're a looker. Screw that d-bag. Walk away and show that idiot what he's missing.
  • dawnhbroad
    Options
    can I just comment about your boyfriend's comment about your weight. People are always horrified when men comment negatively about their wife/girlfriends weight, I actually asked my husband if he thought I was overweight, and after much mmming he said yes I was. So I understand that yes it stings, but it stings because it is true. Yes they may love you no matter what your size, but in truth they will (in the majority) find you more attractive if you are a healthy weight and confident in yourself as you believe it yourself. Would you rather he loved you enough to tell you or if he simply stopped fancying you? Keep up the good work, you look fabulous - am sure your boyfriend agrees.
  • many_worlds
    Options
    You look unbelievable! And have fun when you go off to college, it really is a chance to start fresh! (But do watch offer for the freshman 15. Mine was the freshman 30...!)
  • jeromykaplan
    jeromykaplan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!!!!, especially the one taken a few days ago haha
  • sweetcaramel15
    sweetcaramel15 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!!!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job and you look awesome! I hate to repeat it, but seriously, if your boyfriend doesn't love you the same no matter what weight you are, it hurts the chances of a long term relationship because life happens, we all grow older and can't stay looking 21 forever. He should love you for you. But I have a feeling as you feel better about yourself, you may be seeing things in a whole new light. Regardless of all that, I hope you are very proud of yourself for your accomplishments and staying true to your goals! Good for you!!

This!

Also, you look great!
  • Jan3D
    Jan3D Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are a stunning girl with beautiful coloring and gorgeous eyes. Don't allow anyone try and make you feel "less than" you are.
    Keep up the healthy behaviors and stay true to yourself - great success!
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 too. You've done an amazing job!!! So impressive, and you're pretty at all weights (and hair colors I might add haha.) Boys say stupid things. If he's willing to call you unattractive at that weight then you might want to find a sweeter guy. If it's not your weight it'll be something else to comment on with sour grape type guys, I would know. Good luck! :)
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    nice work
  • rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great job on getting healthier! Your boyfriend was wrong...you were beautiful before and you look beautiful now! :flowerforyou:

^^^^ what she said!

You are lovely and your eyes are fabulous! Good job!
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know you'll be successful in reaching your goal, but do it for yourself from here on out. You probably feel healthier, now, and like the way your clothes fit...you are certainly a beautiful girl. But your boyfriend was wrong...you were beautiful to start out with!
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You looked good in the beginning of your journey and you look good now. You have a beautiful face and amazing eye and skin colors. You glow and look happier now, great job!
  • mushroomcup
    mushroomcup Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You looked gorgeous at your high weight (as well as after the loss). I won't tell you to get rid of the boyfriend since everybody says stupid/cruel things sometimes, but just know that he was absolutely wrong.

And congrats on the transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!