salad at mcdonald's, other mcd's foods?... :)

Options
13»

Replies

• princesspea234
    princesspea234 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    a mc double siuprisingly enough, AND a yogurt parfait. Lots of protein and both about 460 calories. The parfait with fruit is 160 and The burger is about 300. You also get some fiber and nutrients, hard to do when at a fast food place. 450 is probably less than a salad with dressing. Oh and the burger is 2 dollars.

Absolutely not trying to be mean, but the McDouble is not 300 calories. A single patty cheeseburger is 300 calories. (like the one you get in a normal happy meal) The McDouble is 390. The Double Cheeseburger is 440. I would want to know if my calories were off so that I could adjust accordingly.

Pretty sure I stated ABOUT and is much within if not less than some of the wraps and salads, ask for no cheese and it should be Less of course. This is why there are websites for nutritional info. I was giving an estimate and ideas. Sometimes wraps ot salads are not the best choices.

Woah...no need to get so upset. It was just almost 100 calorie difference. WITHOUT CHEESE. Like I said, wasn't trying to be mean. Just trying to correct misinformation.
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    not upset. was not, misinformation I said about, as in estimate, or approximate. point being salads are not always the wisest choice. Ok
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    mcdonalds-300x225.gif
  • fastfoodv
    fastfoodv Posts: 41
    Options
    When eating in the car, I recommend a grilled chicken sandwich or a small regular hamburger. Top the sandwich with lettuce, tomato and onion, but no mayo. You can also add apple slices. Complete the meal with water.

Visit Lisa Tillinger Johansen at www.consultthedietician.com at www.fastfoodvindication.com, on Facebook at Lisa Tillinger Johansen and on Twitter @LisaTJohansen