Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

This or That ?

Options

Replies

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Wifi

Movie theater or Movies at home?
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Argh, that's a tough one. I'm going to go with languages I guess. Would love to travel the world to see different cultures. Same on the movies.

Which is better Thanksgiving or Christmas
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving

Memorial Day or Labor Day
  • FireTurtle75
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Tongue. So much more useful than a long nose

Hot tub or Sauna
  • ItsMeGee3
    Options
    Hot tub

Burgers or pizza
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Burgers. Back yard grill though

Shopping or relax at home
  • ItsMeGee3
    Options
    Relax at home. I hate shopping

Piercings or Tattoos
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Gone with the wind

Sci-fi movies or Chick flicks?
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Survival, I'm good at that stuff. I sucked at interacting with the opposite sex. Dating game would have just ended in failure eventually. LOL

If society collapsed would you rather have a pickup truck loaded with seeds tools or sole access to a stocked grocery store?
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Losing team. Never ride the bench. No chance of ever winning that way even if your team has the most points.

Time travel: Past or Future?
  • FireTurtle75
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Already did the stuck in an elevator gig when I was alone at 5 years old. I'm gonna go with Ski lift. I can at least enjoy the view till I manage to get off.

Stuck on a snowy mountain with one broken ski or snow shoes with no straps
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    I'm stumped on that one. Honestly, the poor today probably aren't much different than they were 400 years ago in terms of what they have. In the past the poor had more options to live on self reliance alone than they do today. Being filthy rich isn't really a crime or negative in my perspective, but 400 years ago the morality & disparity between the rich & the poor was much more drastic than today. If I live in the past with my current level of social awareness, then I would choose to be rich in the past. There I could at least have some measure of impact to make a difference. Damn, thanks for the tough questions. LOL

What would be a cooler to turn into a place to live? Abandoned bunker or old steam boat on a river?