Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

This or That ?

Options

Replies

• ChrisNels1
    ChrisNels1 Posts: 16,638 Member
    Options
    Wow. I think ear but I really hope to keep all my parts. :)

stub toe or step on a small sharp object (lego)?
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Ice cream or pie
    Thankfully no one answered Cream pie on that one.

Stuck in an airport. But I guess either is full of crazy people that would be interesting to watch.

Would you rather get tasered or sprayed with pepper spray if you were on the run.

• FireTurtle75
    Options
    Ah! Yay! I found it again.

If they let me go to the women's prison, then I'll take the time. LOL Otherwise, I would rather live with the guilt while on the run or turn myself in.

You got a new job & relocation is required. You're choices are Alaska or t Mojave desert, which do you choose?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Alaska

Youre stranded on an island and you get to choose who you're stranded with, who would it be?
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Argh, I would have to go with my wife, because she's my wife. But if anyone else it would be my brother. My survival knowledge/skills are a little better, but he's a far better hunter. Anyone else I'm out there with, if food is scarce & they can't hack it, I'm going to resort to cannibalism just to get them out of the way. LOL

Same question

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    I need to Love and be loved
    Tough one!!
    I guess be Loved

Same Q
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Someone I do not love. I deal with enough rejection & I can only change my own perspective & feelings, not the other person's. If it was the other way around, I would have no control over how things turned out in regards to their emotions. Thanks for the tough as nails question. as always.

The plane you are on is going down over the ocean. There are two people left & one parachute. Do you fight them over it or try to share it even though chances of surviving are less than 50'50 that way?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    I would share as long as I was sure that they would cut me loose :grimace:

Same scenario except you are on a 6 person lifeboat which is dangerously filled with a dozen souls there are two people in the water a Mother and her child there's no way the raft will stay afloat with more weight, would you give​ up your seat to save Mother & child?
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    If I was single, I would do both, but not at the same time. I would probably go beyond the 10 year mark like maybe between 12-15 years difference depending on the person.

Would you choose a 5 star hotel or an RV trip across the country?
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    That depends on who I was with.

Biking or kayaking?
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Um, kayaking once I lose enough weight. LOL

Slack off & go fishing or Stay at home to clean the house?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Love Nature so fishing sounds a million times better than housecleaning

Lake fishing or the Sea