Nude cruise, the question begs to be answered....

Options
MizTerry
MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
Would you go on a nude cruise? I don't know if I'd have the nerve.

http://www.islands.com/gallery/nude-cruise-first-timers-top-10-lessons

Replies

• belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I do not have the cojones for a nude cruise, although it would be nice to come home with all clean clothes.
  • Nikki_WantsIt
    Nikki_WantsIt Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That'd be ahhh-mazing.
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    How sanitary is this?

I have a phobia about doo-doo butts.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Would you go on a nude cruise? I don't know if I'd have the nerve.

http://www.islands.com/gallery/nude-cruise-first-timers-top-10-lessons

I would.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Nah... might be a bit much around the buffet table. A few wild toga parties? Sure! :)
  • MizTerry
    Options
    I believe the article said they dress for dinner.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    You know this cruise will be full of blue haired old ladies and old men with balls that hang down only slightly lower than their stomach? What's not to love right?
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I hope they sell sunscreen at the gift shop.
  • PhattiPhat
    Options
    You know this cruise will be full of blue haired old ladies and old men with balls that hang down only slightly lower than their stomach? What's not to love right?

plus sharing chairs with bare butts.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options

and when the plumbing goes kapoot (hi carnival cruise lines! i'm looking at you!), then you're really screwed.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Only if Isaac is there
    isaac.gif
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Oh no. I just mentally pictured the dudes "applying the sunscreen" and nearly vomited into my mouth!
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options

And then there's shrinkage. All that water and cool breeze? Yikes!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I didn't like the way those men were straddling those hammocks.
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    the loveboat would have been way different is they were nude
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    Windjammer Barefoot used to do 'specialty' cruises. I wouldn't partake for 2 reasons.. first, many of the workers on the ship seemed very conservative and it seemed to be rude to invade their space abd sensibilities and second... beaches with no second thoughts,, enclosed spaces... not so much..
  • Frank_Just_Frank
    Frank_Just_Frank Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not. Nudists places are always full of people who should NOT be naked.
  • MizTerry
    Options
    Oh no. I just mentally pictured the dudes "applying the sunscreen" and nearly vomited into my mouth!

That just reminded me of a John Pinnette joke: "There's a fine line between rubbing lotion on yourself and rubbing yourself with lotion"
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    yes i would. I am not ashamed of how i look. at least i wouldn't be the only one nude all the time.
  • PhattiPhat
    Options
    Absolutely not. Nudists places are always full of people who should NOT be naked.

I picture some tiny old couple holding hands....Martha and Morty Schumacher from Long Island walking around nude. Her with her floppy wide brim hat over her blue-rinse perm. Him with his golfer cap tipped jauntily on his head, balls swaying in the wind.