Nude cruise, the question begs to be answered....

Options

Replies

• miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Nope. Nobody needs to see that!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Have you watch HBO real sex? Do you see the kinds of people who frequent theses places? No
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Totally. I know from experience that as the author of this article points out, nudists are really open and warm people. I myself am not one, but I have dabbled in it a time or two.
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Yep, I couldn't agree more miss Jessija...
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    If I had a better body I'd absolutely consider a nude beach. I think nude beaches are cool because it's a huge open space. But too many naked bodies in an enclosed space such as a cruise has got to get funky. Imagine sitting down or standing next to someone who's not exactly hygienic? Can we say rotten tuna with a side of swamp *kitten*? :sick:
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Ive only recently embraced my body for all it is, bumps, cellulite, whatever. Its me and its just how it is. I have been able to tan nude, sit in a sauna nude and feel comfortable walking around nude. So yes, I think I would love it!
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I don't know. It'll be hard but I bet I could hold my own. :wink:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Totally. I know from experience that as the author of this article points out, nudists are really open and warm people. I myself am not one, but I have dabbled in it a time or two.

Exactly. It's not about getting to see some eyecandy, or hopefully scoring. It's about self-acceptance, and being relaxed in your own skin.
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Nope. No way. Never. Even if I was THAT comfortable with being naked in public, I still would not want to see other people's naked bodies. And although many people are probably nice people, thats just asking for someone to creep on you. Perfect place for perverts.

It's an interesting article though now that I read it.
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I probably would. I imagine (and the article said) that any shyness would vanish after a little while. Plus, I know that most of the hygiene problems people worry about with nudists they are totally aware of and take steps to deal with. For example, the article said they had to dress for dinner.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    A psychologist and a nudist are on a nude cruise. The psychologist asks the nudist, "Have you read Marx?" The nudist replies, "Yes, its these wicker chairs."
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

Exactly. It's not about getting to see some eyecandy, or hopefully scoring. It's about self-acceptance, and being relaxed in your own skin.

And to add...when I went it was during my heavier days and I was NOT comfortable in my skin, but when I was there, I was. Nobody judged my bigger body at all.
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Having unexpectedly found myself walking on a nude beach on a vacation years ago (I was in swimsuit) I can attest to the fact that nudists are just people of all shapes and sizes. Mostly natural bodies from what I saw, no centerfolds to speak of. Kudos to nudists for being able to drop their veil of modesty in favor exhibitionism! 10 years ago I would say no way to that type of cruise experience, now that I'm older and more comfortable with who I am I might be persuaded to give it a try. You only get one bucket list in this life to fulfill so go for it!
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    A psychologist and a nudist are on a nude cruise. The psychologist asks the nudist, "Have you read Marx?" The nudist replies, "Yes, its these wicker chairs."
    LMAO!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

rimshot-o.gif
  • PilotX
    PilotX Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    yes i would. I am not ashamed of how i look. at least i wouldn't be the only one nude all the time.

Nothing like partying in your birthday suit
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of things I would do nude. A cruise is not one of those things (for many reasons of how I could see that not turning out so great).
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Sure.