Replies

• sarahfadell87
    sarahfadell87 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Maybe once you shop and get the things you like you'll feel more you again
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I can fit into pants for 1 to 12 year olds. It's a strange feeling because seriously? I'm still hovering around a US size 4 or 6.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    scolaris wrote: »
    At first it was really fun & my friend gave me her hand me downs which made it so easy. That was when I went from a 12 to a 10 and then again from a 10 to an 8. Now the 8s are all getting huge and it's not as fun because I actually have to shop. And I planned on stopping at size 6 but now I'm not so sure that will work out with my weight goal since the sizes went down faster than I anticipated. Anyway, for the first time this week it began to feel like a lot of pressure to make good decisions, stick to a budget & pull together a professional appearance. That's a lot harder! I like having a small wardrobe but the constant turnover has gotten to me. My jackets are the same and a few of my tops. But everything else has completely changed three times over. I don't feel like I have a 'look' anymore or a fashion point of view. It's unsettling.

I'm a little stressed by this thought too. Shopping for smaller clothes is so much fun! But it's taken me years to develop my wardrobe, buying nice pieces here and there. Now I'm really worried about eventually having to replace so much. Oh well, first-world problems! Lol