Sync between MFP and Fitbit

Options
Is anybody else seeing issues with the food summary from MFP that shows up in Fitbit. I have never paid that much attention to it but I am trying to get a better idea of what my deficit is over a period of time based on my Fitbit dashboard but I have noticed in the past couple of weeks that some days I have double entries in Fitbit - it is kind of driving me crazy because I know I am in a deficit and then I look at my Fitbit dashboard and it says I went over my calories. I have been deleting the duplicates but just wondering if there is a new issue or if I need to go back over the last 30 days and double check them all.

Replies

• KarlyK929
    KarlyK929 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I had this happen once last week. If you go into the food tracker within Fitbit, you can swipe left on the duped entry to bring up the delete button, then just delete it out. This worked for me and it hasn't happened again since.
  • melissafawnw
    melissafawnw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I can't say whether it's a brand new issue but it's been happening to me almost everyday this past week. It double counts my "snacks" section and sometimes exercise, if I explicitly enter it.
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    This is happening to me on a daily basis for about two weeks. I've done a Google search and noted bloggers reporting this as far back as October 2015, not sure if it's been fixed in interim or ongoing. I have too been deleting multiple entries.
  • joycefarmer68
    joycefarmer68 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yeah I had this happen to me also double entry...??? Especially added 2 dinners... and once an exercise too. I caught and had to delete it...Which in itself was difficult to figure out on my ipod...I can do it on my phone.??? IDK?
    Anyway has not done it since.... B)