Low carb diet

Options
2»

Replies

• noelkm67
    noelkm67 Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm on low carb and doing very well. I keep my carbs under 25 per day, most of which come from green veggies.
  • Ngads77
    Options
    So great to read these responses. I'm a serial dieter, well I was before I came across Marks Daily Apple and I have lived a primal lifestyle for the last month, unfortunately I have only lost 3lbs! I was kind of thinking I would have lost that in the first week. I have been doing Crossfit for the last 2 weeks as well so I definitely know there is some muscle building there. I have decided for this week I'm going to keep the carbs to a maximum of 20-25g per day and log everything I am eating on MFP. Day 2 so far and I feel fine, I guess as my carbs have been fairly low for the last month anyway, it's not such a shock to the system as it would have been 5 weeks ago when I was eatig 4 slices of toast with butter and jam for breakfast every morning - the only good thing about that was that I had butter and not margarine!!! So I am looking forward to seeing what (if any) my results will be after a week. But reading other's success stories has been really helpful and proof that it does work! So I will keep trucking on and hopefully I will be penning a success story in the future.