Gamers, geeks, pop culture lovers looking to add friends? Here ya go

Options

Replies

• _m0lly
    _m0lly Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    DC, Marvel, numerous box sets, movies, xbox one, sims 4. Literally a large span. Feel free to add :blush:
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    jenovatrix wrote: »
    I'm mostly a gamer. Working my way through Skyrim for the 5th time right now, also a big Final Fantasy fan, and Sims, and Katamari!

I collect Playmobil :smile:

Cool name lol
  • Zom_bunny
    Zom_bunny Posts: 86 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I collect comic books but stay away from dc and marvel and gaming consoles . Cosplay and larp recently got into doing lego kits I have only done 4 so farc
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    video games, comics, sci-fi, legos, marvel movies, harry potters, star wars to the max, transformers, gi joe, robotech, adult swim, family guy, archer, futurama, always sunny, music, and sports, and lifting
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    yup. my latest favorite game is cutie riot and if you can believe, just started WoW about a month ago, and no, contrary to all the haters on that game, not cause of the movie. lol
  • witchyzeeluh
    witchyzeeluh Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    YASSS!!! I love Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Fan Fics, Cosplay, J-fashion and culture, Harry Potter (Slytherin FTW!), DC and Marvel... lots of fandoms that I wont get into because it will be a long list.

I don't play a lot of video games anymore because work sucks and whatnot but I do enjoy them. (Xbox, PS4, Nintendo DS, N64 from my childhood XD )

I collect some POP Figures and Sailor Moon memorabilia, some other anime memorabilia as well. I love going to Comic and Anime Cons, and Renaissance fairs too.

Feel free to add me. :blush:
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    I may play 1 single game on the Xbox......
  • babyxfangs
    babyxfangs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love a lot of nerdy things, and have a thing for nerds as well ;). Anime, graphic novels, sci-fi, star trek, cartoons (adventure time, rick and morty, etc), b-movies....really most things nerdy interest me. I have already added a bunch of you, feel free to add back!
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    So gamers. . Since the days of DOOM1 games place insurmountable obstacles like shopping-carts in my path to prevent me from getting to my goal (which i can see right there on the other side of that immovable small box!).. Am I the only one that want's to slap someone for this kind of thing?

Doom?

I still have a copy of Wolfenstein3D and Spear of Destiny installed and ready to play.
  • kate141987
    kate141987 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I was completely addicted to skyrim for a time and also minecraft, used to take over my little brothers Xbox while he was out lol not played for a little while though.
    And not to mention resident evil
  • cfausset85
    cfausset85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love all the nerdy things really. Doctor Who, Sherlock, DC/Marvel, Zombies, Anne Rice Vamps, Ren Faires, Tolkien/lots of epic fantasy novels, Jurassic Park, huge lover of all things mid-century modern including retro television series and movies, Disney, Star Wars and Star Trek, The Cornetto trilogy, Harry Potter, Geometry (really I love it) and probably a couple dozen other things that I can't think of at the moment.
  • younique80s
    younique80s Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love gaming, SciFi/Fantasy, read the Song of Ice & Fire before it became a TV show, re-reading the Wheel of Time (on book 4 right now), have to admit I've made some of my best friends on WoW (and we visit in person!), and love Marvel (DC is good too but Marvel has my heart). Add me if you need more geek friends :)

Love WoT! :)
  • younique80s
    younique80s Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Huge nerd here. Worked in a bookstore for almost 15 years. Love comics, video games, HP, etc. Ender's Game is my favorite book of all time. Add me if you want! :)
  • CaptainKatDax
    CaptainKatDax Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Star Trek anyone?
  • cjohnsonss
    cjohnsonss Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fancyedit wrote: »
    Oooo... a thread of my favorite folks! :smile:

I like rpg games, World of Warcraft, Everquest, Diablo.. I play PC mostly.

RC Cars, airplanes, helicopters, and drones...

Star Wars, Back to the Future.. all Parts but personally my favorite is Part 2 and yes I will debate this with you - and I will win! :smiley:

I'm not a geek.. I'm just interesting :blush: Okay, so I'm a geek! But I own it well.. :smiley:

@Fancyedit Oh man, WoW. I got like 6 years into that game before I quit. Came back for 3 months paying by gold, and couldn't sustain that. Jonesing for it again. 1 month of playtime is like 90k gold right now.
  • Zengrizzly
    Zengrizzly Posts: 76 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    GREAT TOPIC! I'm a PC gamer. WoW, SWTOR, Sims 4, and others. Also COMPLETELY into the new DC Arrowverse on TV. Love the Marvel movies and DC as well. I also LARP. I've run some and played in a bunch. Currently working on a new system for the ultimate LARP! lol Ok, so now I've even scared off the gamers. ROFL

Some facebook apps as well: Mousehunt, Royal Story. lol I have alot of time on my hands.

If you game or LARP, or love the Arrowverse, FRIEND ME! I need someone to nerdgasm with. lol
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who, Star Trek, Harry Potter, TWD, lover of books.....I'm the Heinz 57 of nerdy things.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Wheel of Time, Browncoat, Star Wars, LotR, Thor, Comics, Marvel>DC. In for a connect.
  • leadslinger17
    leadslinger17 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I am not much of a gamer, and I don't get too into sci-fi although I've casually watched all that stuff Star Wars, Star Trek, firefly, doctor who, etc , but I am really a big fan of Marvel comics and collected big time in the 90s. Love how great the movies have gotten... it is an exciting time to be alive! Haha