no results

Options
I am 5'11 and looking to lose about 25 pounds. I have lost this amount of weight by calorie tracking before, but I have seen no results for the past three weeks. I am beginning to feel very discouraged. Any tips?

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Are you using a food scale to weigh all your solids ? Are you measuring your liquids ? Open your diary so we can try to see where you went wrong
  • ehilker95
    ehilker95 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I do not weigh all my solids or measure my liquids. I just stick to the calories on the app or on the box. I try to eat fresh foods as well. Haven't eaten any fast food. I don't eat desserts either.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    ehilker95 wrote: »
    I do not weigh all my solids or measure my liquids. I just stick to the calories on the app or on the box. I try to eat fresh foods as well. Haven't eaten any fast food. I don't eat desserts either.

If your not weighing your food, then you are probably eating more than you are logging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjKPIcI51lU
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ehilker95 wrote: »

I was part eyballer, part package/app calorie user, part weighing. Once I started weighing everything I found out I was getting an extra 150 to 200 calories per day from not being accurate.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Get yourself a food scale. Learn how to weigh everything accurately. Eyeballing portions and guessing and scanning barcodes doesn't work for everyone. If you haven't lost weight then you are not eating at a calorie deficit. For weight loss, all you need is a calorie deficit.
  • ehilker95
    ehilker95 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for your help!