Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

no results

I am 5'11 and looking to lose about 25 pounds. I have lost this amount of weight by calorie tracking before, but I have seen no results for the past three weeks. I am beginning to feel very discouraged. Any tips?

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Are you using a food scale to weigh all your solids ? Are you measuring your liquids ? Open your diary so we can try to see where you went wrong
  • ehilker95
    ehilker95 Posts: 6 Member
    I do not weigh all my solids or measure my liquids. I just stick to the calories on the app or on the box. I try to eat fresh foods as well. Haven't eaten any fast food. I don't eat desserts either.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    ehilker95 wrote: »
    I do not weigh all my solids or measure my liquids. I just stick to the calories on the app or on the box. I try to eat fresh foods as well. Haven't eaten any fast food. I don't eat desserts either.

If your not weighing your food, then you are probably eating more than you are logging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjKPIcI51lU
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    edited April 2016
    ehilker95 wrote: »

I was part eyballer, part package/app calorie user, part weighing. Once I started weighing everything I found out I was getting an extra 150 to 200 calories per day from not being accurate.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Get yourself a food scale. Learn how to weigh everything accurately. Eyeballing portions and guessing and scanning barcodes doesn't work for everyone. If you haven't lost weight then you are not eating at a calorie deficit. For weight loss, all you need is a calorie deficit.
  • ehilker95
    ehilker95 Posts: 6 Member
    Thank you guys for your help!