Prince has died age 57.

Options

Replies

• Jennicia74
    Jennicia74 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    One of my ALL time favorite artists. I cried when I heard the song purple rain on the radio yesterday. He will forever be a music legend- right up there with Michael Jackson. RIP Prince.
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    Jennicia74 wrote: »
    One of my ALL time favorite artists. I cried when I heard the song purple rain on the radio yesterday. He will forever be a music legend- right up there with Michael Jackson. RIP Prince.

Prince medley on in the gym this morning. Kiss hit me hard but Black Sweat got me back to the barbell curls.
  • StealthHealth
    Options
    @UmmSqueaky fist bump
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    1xecuccsgm36.jpg

Pretty sure "stupid people" can just include the two groups mentioned directly before it.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I had to take the little detour out 5 instead of 212 on the way home yesterday to slowly roll past Paisley Park......sad day.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    1xecuccsgm36.jpg

LOL love it!!
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    1xecuccsgm36.jpg

Kardashians are funny
  • StealthHealth
    edited April 2016
    Options

Starfish has always been a favourite of mine. The kids love it too.

I've got a signed, framed copy of SOT on vinyl hanging in my office - one of my prized possessions (I bought it signed BTW but I did "kind of meet" the little guy once, at a London after show party at the Town and Country club, he came into the crowd for a dance and talked to a few of us. Later, he played a 2 hrs gig with full band - including Maceo Parker - for the couple of hundred of us that were there).
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Billy Jean will always be my favorite!! :cry: #ripPrince

lol

Both very talented but bat ***** crazy musicians
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,535 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Oddly, I was masturbating to magazines in a hotel lobby when I heard... Sucks!

You were masturbating IN the hotel lobby? Were you listening to "Nikki"? What hotel, I need to know where to avoid..lol!

Darling, daring Nikki.

ah yes...good times.
  • sunnybeaches105
    Options
    1xecuccsgm36.jpg

Pretty sure "stupid people" can just include the two groups mentioned directly before it.

Yes
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    He was a talented song writer for others, too. All favs....Sinnaid O'Connor "Nothing Compares 2 U." "round & round." "Yo Mister." Alicia Keys "How come you don't call me anymore." Lots more...don't know all of em off top my head.

• dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    He was a talented song writer for others, too. All favs....Sinnaid O'Connor "Nothing Compares 2 U." "round & round." "Yo Mister." Alicia Keys "How come you don't call me anymore." Lots more...don't know all of em off top my head.

Stevie Nicks Stand Back
  • Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Prince is riding his little red corvette in the sky. o:)
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Perhaps if he made a Will and had named an Executor his Copyrights would still be actively protected.
  • sunnybeaches105
    Options
    meh - another music star died of a drug overdose.