Female with 100lbs to lose!

Options
mmjclark04
mmjclark04 Posts: 54 Member
edited April 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
I'm a 32 year old homeschooling mom of 4 kiddos. I'm 227lbs and would love to have a few friends in the same weight loss boat who don't mind sharing their diary along with support, encouragement, and motivation! I'm on week 3 here at MFP and day 14 of 30 Day Shred. If you don't mind sharing your weight loss journey with me, please add me!

Replies

• LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and also have 100 plus pounds to lose. My diary is open feel free to add me.
  • marcyaustin1
    marcyaustin1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've like to add you as a friend I'm 35 252 now I currently do weight watchers but thinking of trying this next week to see if I see a difference
  • tkdchick2016
    tkdchick2016 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am 30 and also have around 100-110lb to lose. My friends can see my diary, so feel free to add me if you want.
  • berber1399
    berber1399 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't have as much to lose but wanted to wish you luck!! I started ketogenic diet in Feb and I've lost 23lbs. If you'd like any info let me know. It's the only thing I've ever had luck with.
  • marcyaustin1
    marcyaustin1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to add people lol
  • Milka2615
    Milka2615 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Have you all heard of thrive yet? I can only recommend it! It fills nutrition gabs and helps the body to et where it needs to be whether it's weightloss or gain.
  • tanyaraem
    tanyaraem Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have a lot more to lose so not quite in the 'same' boat. I'm 27 woth 200+lbs I need to lose. You can add me and view my diary if you'd like.
  • kandeye
    kandeye Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and determined to get in shape by 30 ( have about a year). I'm 5'8" Starting weight was 257 on March 1st, current weight is 244 so 80-90 pounds to go. Add me :)
  • melissa7662
    melissa7662 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and right now @ 250. I have lost around 80 pounds in the last 6 to 9 months. (Around 40 since the first of the year).
    I am also a diabetic and really want to reduce meds I'm taking.
    I have made small changes at a time.
    Feel free to add me and I look forward to the advice shared also.
  • jolie_ann
    jolie_ann Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!
    Well, I started at 284 and am down to 266. My nutrition is not great! I need some motivation and example menu/food ideas! Add me! My diary is visible.
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I'm Sonya. Joined MFP Jan 6 at 331.6lbs. I'm now at 290.6. So 41lbs down! 150.6 more pounds to go. I'm here for the long haul.

Diary is open. Feel free to friend me :)
  • socrmommy
    socrmommy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I both just started and already feel like new people. More energy and not starving. Feel like we are eating amazing things!
  • JemPuddleduck
    JemPuddleduck Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am close to your weight, at 224lbs. Feel free to add me, diary is always open but nowherr near perfect.
  • Knight702015
    Knight702015 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    For those struggling with large weight loss goals. If your mind can conceive it your body can achieve it. Trust in self and the weight will come off. This is given IMHO
  • tsalagi82
    tsalagi82 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 33, and have lost 175 lbs between three pregnancies! I'd love to be friends!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I'm down 80 (MFP +10) and have another 75 or so to go.
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I'm down 85 lbs and I'm also a mom of 4. :) And 33 years old! Getting started is definitely one of the biggest hurdles.
  • tammiann61
    tammiann61 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I need to lose 175#, I'm doing it one hour at a time! My diary setting is to friends, please add me.
  • phillyhockeyfan
    phillyhockeyfan Posts: 57 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Good luck. I'm currently close to your weight (218). I started at 269.6 and my goal is 150. I don't recall when I was last 150. I'll reevaluate my goal weight as I get closer (just picked that number because it's a healthy bmi). Feel free to add me, my diary is open to friends.
  • tammiann61
    tammiann61 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Here's how to add a member~~How do I invite a current member to be my friend on MyFitnessPal? On the Web - Username or Email address

Log into your account on our website at http://www.myfitnesspal.com. Mobile app users should log in using the same username and password they use in the app.
    Click the "Community" tab, then click "Find Member." Fill in the "Username or Email" field and click "Search." You will be taken to the member's profile page, where you can click "Add as Friend" to send a friend request.