Female with 100lbs to lose!

Options
2»

Replies

• bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Watch the tv program " My 600 Pound Life". I can't even imagine how people can gain such an incredible amount of weight. This show should motivate you.
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am a 47 year old mom of five with about 90 pounds to lose. My cw is 241 and my gw is 150. I started in October 2015 and am down 29 pounds, I'm losing slowly but am okay with that. If it is alright, I'd like to add some of you too.
  • louisaemily2016
    louisaemily2016 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I don't quite have 100 to loose but not far off! Please feel free to add me as i could do with some support
  • Pascooty
    Pascooty Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just turned 39, I'm around 223 lbs. My diary is open to the public. I'm not a mom but I do have fur-kids who are every thing to me! I'll give you a shout. :smile:

I welcome anyone with similar stats to add me as well.
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I am not a parent, I'm actually a nanny, but I do have 90lbs to lose total. Nearly15 down, but would like some more friends as well on here. My diary is open for friends to see, so feel free to add me too. :)

I am following a no/low refined sugar approach to weight loss, I have tried every other diet out there over the years, and discovered this app last year, when I was logging and weighing everything and became a little too obsessed with calories. Then I went on an all inclusive holiday last July, and gained back a tonne of weight, and never really got back on the wagon again. So I started 2 weeks ago with cutting out as much sugar as possible (apart from
    Fruit, dairy and the very occasional sugary thing) and it's going well.

If you haven't seen "that sugar film" it's on YouTube and very interesting to watch.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • smithmichelle94
    smithmichelle94 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im 21, and need to lose around 40-50kg (around 100 pounds). Only on day 2 of trying to lose weight. Have tried in the past but health problems and medications make it difficult.
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I also need to lose at least 100lbs and need support. I'm trying to find ways to incorporate healthier foods into my diet but get bored with the same old stuff. I would love to have more friends and their diaries to peak at to get some inspiration. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • kidakiwi
    kidakiwi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, im 256 pounds and will begin diarying again tomorrow. I could use more friends
  • ldyblessed
    ldyblessed Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    kandeye wrote: »
    I'm 29 and determined to get in shape by 30 ( have about a year). I'm 5'8" Starting weight was 257 on March 1st, current weight is 244 so 80-90 pounds to go. Add me :)
    u doing great keep good work going what u doing get it off I am 63 244# as this morning .I want get out 200 again but it not easy and I don't want to give up.Keep trying that keep telling myself more I come this site better it is .
  • ldyblessed
    ldyblessed Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    kidakiwi wrote: »
    Feel free to add me, im 256 pounds and will begin diarying again tomorrow. I could use more friends
    I would love to be your friend hope we go on this journal together. I am down from 251 to 244 and have long way to go. I am 63 and trying to get health but it can be long turn journal.