Game of Thrones

Options

Replies

• Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Wait till Jon beats Ramsey to death. This season is going to blow up soon.

Yes, definitely looking forward to this, and to seeing more of Sansa and Brienne. Also excited about the prospect of possibly seeing the Hound again and to following Arya on new adventures. Ever hopeful the writers will work the magic they have in the past in the coming episodes.

p.s. One of my beagles is named Tyrion (my profile pic), and another is named Arya.

dta5v6n5fpx8.jpg

The Hound is dead..
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Sorry, but the whole Arya storyline is yawn. World will be a much better place if not for Arya's ridiculous screen time.

I agree, but it seems as though she may have finished her training, so I have hope she will leave the House of Black and White and embark on a more engaging path.

I don't think The Hound is dead. Are we certain he is? I doubt they would spend screen time discussing him if we weren't going to see him again... But maybe it's wishful thinking! I loved the relationship between Arya and the Hound.
  • Tsartele
    Options
    Arya said that she left him to die. but in Westeros anything is possible.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    Arya said that she left him to die. but in Westeros anything is possible.

Well, we didn't see him die, so I guess there's that. On the other hand, what is dead may never die.
  • Comms0p
    Comms0p Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I Believe:

The hound is dead and Arya is still crossing off her list. She is training so that she can go back (alone) to Westeros and finish what she started!

Jon is heading back towards Winterfell but is really Leaving the Nights watch for his family (saving his sister)

The only Lannister that's going to go further in this is Tyrion - Once he gets back to Westeros that is, with Daenery's & her Dragons by his side. Yes, Daenery's will be rescued from that Widow's Hut!

At least that's what I am rooting for! :D
  • brittanica2491
    brittanica2491 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    ep9858s2lhk8.jpg

That's too funny!!!
  • namlaloca1
    namlaloca1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just about to start watching this show.. Apparently it's The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones or both. I'm such a jumper when it comes to "thrillers/horror" type shows films, soooo GOT it is. Lol
  • jarablue
    jarablue Posts: 127 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hodor :(

What a good episode. Tear jerker last night.
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen last night's yet! I'm more a walking dead fan!
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    jarablue wrote: »

Uuuuggghhh!! I just finished watching it. I think I'll hear Summer yelping in my nightmares. :(

Man, Hodor. Tragic and brilliant.
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    HoolaHoopsMcGee Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    jarablue wrote: »

Uuuuggghhh!! I just finished watching it. I think I'll hear Summer yelping in my nightmares. :(

Man, Hodor. Tragic and brilliant.

Ugh, so heart wrenching! :'(
  • gsallen1168
    gsallen1168 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Absolutely addicted!!
  • Tsartele
    Options
    Absolutely addicted!!

Been addicted for the last 4 years...
  • ObiWanJacoby_
    ObiWanJacoby_ Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen last night's yet! I'm more a walking dead fan!

I'm a walking dead fan as well, comics more so than the show.
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Wait till Jon beats Ramsey to death. This season is going to blow up soon.

Noooo, Ghost needs to devour him. It's the best way to achieve both a dead Ramsey and a little revenge for the dire wolves. Im expecting we will see Nymeria again soon too, there was an interesting theory that when Arya sent her away Nymeria went to join up with more dire wolves and perhaps will bring a large group with her when she comes back. I do hope there is more about the dire wolves soon :) too sad to see them keep dying. And where are the dragons??
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Yes, where ARE the dragons???
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    whmscll wrote: »
    Yes, where ARE the dragons???

I know Tyrion "freed" them within their building, so I'm wondering why they haven't broken down the doors to get to their mother. I'm guessing it's because the dragons will be central to Daenerys' story line so until she's ready to cross the ocean they won't be too significant. But dang it they're so cool! I heard that scenes with the dragons and white walkers are the most expensive to shoot so it's probably just financial.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun duuuuunnn