Game of Thrones

Options

Replies

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Three minutes until tonight's episode!

My friend (Brienne cosplayer) posted this on fb: https://www.facebook.com/Nerdist/videos/1253478281336644/

:D
  • Smile72
    Smile72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I love this show. Can't wait to see how this season turns out.
  • pfreeme
    pfreeme Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    gillie80 wrote: »
    moyer566 wrote: »
    don'te forget they casted for a new Red Woman

ooh i didn't know that either. interesting.

That threw me. Ive read the books and dont remember another red woman. There have been a few things like that that surprise me. The books are great they have done a good job w the show too.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    The last episode was so boring. All boring characters getting good focus - the high sparrow, Arya and the girl who beats her up, Jamie, Tommen and Margery. Enough of this sideshow *kitten*. Only Sam and Bran were bearable to watch.

Wow I don't know how you can thing Aria is a boring character.. she's one of my fav's
  • deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    The last episode was so boring. All boring characters getting good focus - the high sparrow, Arya and the girl who beats her up, Jamie, Tommen and Margery. Enough of this sideshow *kitten*. Only Sam and Bran were bearable to watch.

You're right about almost everything but Arya is an amazing character. I do agree with the side *kitten*, though. The last few episodes have really picked up but this one was a builder. I swear to god, we've seen the same god damn Dany speech about 15 times now. Shut the *kitten* up and cross the sea already.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    OK, so I'm finally caught up on the show.

All I have to say is.... HODOR. OMG. :'(
  • upoffthemat
    upoffthemat Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    pfreeme wrote: »

That threw me. Ive read the books and dont remember another red woman. There have been a few things like that that surprise me. The books are great they have done a good job w the show too.

This season is actually passing the books according to GRRM. The showrunners have the basic plot details, but they don't always stick to the books either. Going to be some new stuff for book readers this year as I understand it.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    makingmark wrote: »
    pfreeme wrote: »

This season is actually passing the books according to GRRM. The showrunners have the basic plot details, but they don't always stick to the books either. Going to be some new stuff for book readers this year as I understand it.

yes, they've passed some things, some others they haven't yet. For example, we've never known how the others (whitewalkers) came to be. We've never known if cold hands was benjin stark. We didn't know definitively what would happen with jon's storyline (and the pink letter that he got the last few episodes actually happened BEFORE he was killed and met up with sansa, and it wasn't actually sent by ramsay i dont think), etc.

This season has actually been really awesome in some aspects but disappointing in others (like the terrible dorne story line and the pathetic euron greyjoy story line ((where the eff is the dragon horn?!?!)), etc.).
  • beagletracks
    Options
    I just hope someday to see Arya riding a dragon... And Sansa eviscerating Ramsay... and the return of the Hound... And the release of the imprisoned dragons! Curious to see what Little Finger will do next, and where Theon and his sis will end up... Ships across the Narrow Sea? Has Dany forgotten that the Dothraki are all about raping, pillaging, and enslaving? She is a vexing character. Always a thrill to see her grand scenes with the dragons, but her decisions are frustrating sometimes. Good thing Dothraki Khals are apparently immediately paralyzed with terror at the sight of fire! Walder Frey needs to be dealt with... Disgusted with the Lannisters. What a bunch of schmucks this season. And I need one of those doorstops. And to see Brienne and the Wildling army kick *kitten*.
  • beagletracks
    Options
    Arooooooooooooo!!!
  • Tsartele
    Options
    Actually thought it was a good episode..the hound is alive and from the looks of it about to get some revenge. I would have liked to see Arya fight with the chic from the hall of the many faced God. She's in bad shape now but I know someone will help her.
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    There were some people who came back to life ......... I hate this show I swear I am going to cry an scream at the end of the season!!!!! It was a good episode last night what I like about this season is now we are well beyond the books...... I have read them many times..... But when he does release the new books I am going to be pissed off all over again lol
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i enjoyed the episode. felt like it was getting machinations and motives down. and working on the emotional states.
    and the hound. i was a happy puppy
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I wonder who will help Arya. Jorah Mormont maybe? A new character?
  • Tsartele
    Options
    What is the significance of the black Rose???
  • lauraemily84
    lauraemily84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm in the uk - just watched series 6 ep 7! This series is great it's all coming together
  • lauraemily84
    lauraemily84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I actually missed the first two series of got - need to catch up really!! John snow is soooo hot! X
  • Comms0p
    Comms0p Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    Actually thought it was a good episode..the hound is alive and from the looks of it about to get some revenge. I would have liked to see Arya fight with the chic from the hall of the many faced God. She's in bad shape now but I know someone will help her.

Ugh! Not impressed with the hound still alive! And yes I do agree would have been nice to see Arya and the other chic duke it out! Getting so sick of Cersi.