Game of Thrones

Options

Replies

• x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    To be fair to the show, they did show Arya beside a massive Dragon skull in the first series.
    You know who I'd like to finish up in charge?
    Pod!
    Just because

Speaking of people we haven't seen in.. well... forever. What is the deal with Gendry? Will we ever seen him again? I mean, at this point, his blood is pointless and the red woman would want nothing to do with him. So... Is he done forever? I mean, he technically is the last Baratheon shown living on the show.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Who?
  • branmcclure85
    branmcclure85 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've yet to watch it. I tried one night and got bored and went on a jog. Is it really worth investing my gym time for?
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    x311Tifa wrote: »
    To be fair to the show, they did show Arya beside a massive Dragon skull in the first series.
    You know who I'd like to finish up in charge?
    Pod!
    Just because

Speaking of people we haven't seen in.. well... forever. What is the deal with Gendry? Will we ever seen him again? I mean, at this point, his blood is pointless and the red woman would want nothing to do with him. So... Is he done forever? I mean, he technically is the last Baratheon shown living on the show.

I think Gendry and Pod are off somewhere forming Westeros' first Boy Band,
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    He's just off wandering around, surprising ladies with his sexual technique and waiting to take the throne.

He doesn't really even need a sword, amirite?

Hells yeaaahhhh
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    DRACARYS!!!!! <3<3<3
  • beagletracks
    Options
    YES!!!!!!!
  • beagletracks
    Options
    SANSA!!!!!!
  • beagletracks
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    One of the best episodes of all time
  • Comms0p
    Comms0p Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! I almost cried! Kept covering my face...
    Sanza is not one to mess with! Good show! About time!!!!
  • marleebeale
    marleebeale Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm so close to finishing five! I just need to sit down and finally catch up. I'm worried I'm gonna run into season 6 spoilers if I don't hurry. Lol
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    DRACARYS!!!!! <3<3<3

You rang?
  • Slinn1985
    Slinn1985 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don't want to ruin anything, but I had a nerd boner for all 50 glorious minutes. I don't care if that's TMI
  • beagletracks
    Options
    Slinn1985 wrote: »
    I don't want to ruin anything, but I had a nerd boner for all 50 glorious minutes. I don't care if that's TMI

I was yelling and stomping and dancing around like my ex-husband used to do watching sports. No nerd soggy panties, though.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I know everyone is excited about the battle of the *kitten*, I mean we've been waiting 6 season for that.. but HELLO...Dragons?
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Good for Sansa and John Snow. Really to the whole Stark family... I don't know what was more satisfying... Joffrey or Ramsey dieing. Did anyone see that smile she made while walking away from the cell... She has had enough... Now I wonder what the price will be for Balish coming to her aid. That is one guy I will never be able to get a read on... what side is he on?
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    Sansa isn't as smart as she thinks she is. If she clued her brother in on the additional forces then they could have reworked their gameplan and maybe wouldn't have lost more than half of their army. Sure they've taken winterfell but who is left to defend it?
    Also what kind of moron doesn't serpentine when running away from arrows?
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    Sansa isn't as smart as she thinks she is. If she clued her brother in on the additional forces then they could have reworked their gameplan and maybe wouldn't have lost more than half of their army. Sure they've taken winterfell but who is left to defend it?
    Also what kind of moron doesn't serpentine when running away from arrows?

That's exactly what I was thinking.