1200 Calorie Diet Buddies

Options

Replies

• PA_Irish_Fan
    PA_Irish_Fan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am at 1200 also. Trying to exercise more. Feel free to add me. I can use the motivation and support.
  • 1hottwoman
    1hottwoman Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am at 1200 a day again. I have done it before and lost quite a bit with excersise then life got in the way and I am starting over again feel free to add me. I am struggling but doing ok
  • mrsmunde
    mrsmunde Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I attempt to eat at 1200-1400 calories during the week and then let loose on Friday nights, and Saturday nights. ..would love friends for motivation and inspiration!! Please add me :)
  • tymbale
    tymbale Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Please add me in too. I've been kind of trying to lose weight since January but just have not been able to commit to eating only what I know I should. Managed to stay at the same (higher) weight. No summer clothes fit. I would like to loose 10 pounds, keep it there for a while and then loose 5-10 more. Wishing us all the best.
  • Doit4theOMG
    Doit4theOMG Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Me :) I'm at 1200 calories. Eat a bit more if I'm active
  • 1229swansong
    1229swansong Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have recomitted after gaining back 30 of the 50 pounds I lost last year.
  • ChasingChocolate
    ChasingChocolate Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends eating lower calories! I don't use MFP for logging but I post some of my meals and snacks on Instagram, my handle is on my profile.
  • pencilfull
    pencilfull Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me - 1200 per day here
  • blairvilla
    blairvilla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1200 calories a day. After 4 weeks starting to find it more difficult. Support would be great.
  • kaaaaaat3
    kaaaaaat3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! My daily calorie goal is around 1200 too, anyone can add me, I'd really love more friends working towards a super low number of kcal!!
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 too, add me people! I am in need of friends that have the same calorie goals!!!
  • madelinecamille
    madelinecamille Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I'm also sticking to the 1200 goal. Feel free to add me; I'm active on here and have an open diary to friends.
  • kbev147
    kbev147 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 calorie goal too although not doing so great at logging everything and sticking to it at the moment!

This is my second go at MFP after losing about 20lbs the first time round but unfortunately I've put that all back on plus an extra 10lbs :(

I'd like to lose a minimum of 30lbs although ideally it would be closer to 40lbs. It just seems like an impossible challenge right now!

Please feel free to add me everyone- I'd really like some support and also some tough love every so often!
  • sixtytwoweeks
    sixtytwoweeks Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm also at a 1200 calorie per day goal. I do well most days, but sometimes I eat back some of my exercise calories.
  • nicole3921
    nicole3921 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im on the 1200 calorie intake. Log in daily. Have lost 15lbs. 20ish to go
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Also at 1,200. I have lost close to 50 lbs on my own before joining MFP. I have about 50 lbs more to lose. Would love some support!
  • hy00191
    hy00191 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Someone add me please!! I'm on 1200kcal & a first time dieter.. Feel like I'm dying!!!
    Btw just figured that nissin instant noodles are less than 100kcal; if u mix it with veg and meat it's a v filling dinner (and only around 300-400kcal! Bargain diet food
  • laurenbov93
    laurenbov93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1240 but want more friends and motivation so feel free to add me!
  • GetFitNowKrystal
    GetFitNowKrystal Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm at 1200 calories a day. I'm just starting up again so, active friends on here would be good
  • sakat726
    sakat726 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm at around 1500 a day (I know, more than 1200) but would love to be a supporter too! I used to be an athlete and could get away eating 2500-3000 a day without a problem... Then that ended and the weight packed on. Now I am finding it hard to eat less, especially at night - my trick for night hunger pangs is to make a cup of hot turkey broth (sometimes with fresh garlic, if I don't need to kiss my husband later!). Kind of like thanksgiving tea! Helps you to feel full before bed, but only 15 calories :)