Movies that make you say "WTF did I just watch??"

Options

Replies

43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    The Hotel New Hampshire. Way up there on the WTF meter.

Isn't that an old Rob Lowe film?

It's painful to think back on it. but yes, he was in it.

I remember that Kinski girl wore a bear suit .. it was
    film only certain ppl enjoyed. Beyond silly ..lol
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend made me watch Birdemic, lamest movie EVER!!!

lmao your boyfriend is mean for doing that to you! Look up Jontron's review of it on Youtube, funny :P
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    The Hotel New Hampshire. Way up there on the WTF meter.

Isn't that an old Rob Lowe film?

It's painful to think back on it. but yes, he was in it.

I remember that Kinski girl wore a bear suit .. it was
    film only certain ppl enjoyed. Beyond silly ..lol

Haha .. that's the one. The only moment of interest was when she took that bear suit off. Other than that, it was a 2 hour root canal.
  • b7bbs
    b7bbs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    The Human Centipede

Absolutely disgusting movie.
  • jesseg1989
    jesseg1989 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Donnie Darko.... I don't think it was bad movie, but it was really strange in my opinion.
  • dluberts
    dluberts Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    RUBBER(AT LEAST I THINK)
    its about a tire left in the desert.it rolls around blowing crap up with telekinetic powers.yeah......

WHHHAATTT?!?! That sounds awesome!! ;)

i wish it was.but sadly its not!i admit i laughed my butt off.but couldnt bear to watch the whole thing.it tells you in the intro that the movie was about nonsense..and boy..they hit that right on the head
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Cry Baby

Oh I love, love, love this movie! There are definately WTF moments like what's-her-butt drinking her own tears but other than that, that is one of my favorite movies.

There are a lot more to my WTF list that I can't even think about but others said these and reminded me, "oh yes definately a WTF movie" I've seen.

Ted
    Where the wild things are
    Movie 43 - I watched this a couple of weeks ago and seriously the entire time I was discusted and WTF-ing the whole way through...
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Human Centipede....and I was dumb enough to watch both.,,,,I have issues, but that's a whole other story!

SEED

Teeth

Antichrist....couldn't make it passed the first 10 minutes. :noway:

A Clockwork Orange...also could not watch in its entirety.

The Hills Have Eyes

Last House On the Left

I Spit On Your Grave

Megan Is Missing

Mum & Dad

Funny Games

Audition

Dead Snow

Wow....I've come to the conclusion that I've watched A LOT of f*cked up *kitten*.... :huh:
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Natural Born Killers!!

The only movie I have ever walked out of.

I didn't really like this movie either, but the title is quite accurate to what the movie is about so I don't know what we were expecting :0/...
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Rubber. The killer tire's name is Robert. Yes, KILLER TIRE. What??

Rubber was so weird I actually like it lol! Wouldn't we all like to blow things up like he did? lol
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Natural Born Killers was the first 18 certificate film I saw at the cinema when I turned 18. Since then I have always had copy of it,

I have to say Takashi Miike films liked Gozu and Ichi the Killer was just insane.

I like Ryan Reynolds so watched Buried recently. It wasn't a bad film but still a WTF film when realising I just watched a film about a guy buried in a box.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Pursuit of Happyness and Seven Pounds...they were good movies, but I felt very disturbed for at least an hour afterwards. Very depressing movies, yet I couldn't think of anything else for that hour.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Human Centipede....and I was dumb enough to watch both.,,,,I have issues, but that's a whole other story!

SEED

Teeth

Antichrist....couldn't make it passed the first 10 minutes. :noway:

A Clockwork Orange...also could not watch in its entirety.

The Hills Have Eyes

Last House On the Left

I Spit On Your Grave

Megan Is Missing

Mum & Dad

Funny Games

Audition

Dead Snow

Wow....I've come to the conclusion that I've watched A LOT of f*cked up *kitten*.... :huh:

I really enjoyed Clockwork Orange, The Hills Have Eyes and Last House on the Left.. Can I borrow this list? lol
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking this thread is about disturbing versus terrible quality....with that being said...

SPLICE. One particular moment left everyone silent....when everyone was slowly recovering....it happened again...but violently.

DESCENT (NOT the thriller/horror movie The Descent) This one is with Rosario Dawson and is totally weird. The end scene left me and my best friend very uncomfortable and completely shocked.
  • kkclif
    kkclif Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Cry Baby

Oh I love, love, love this movie! There are definately WTF moments like what's-her-butt drinking her own tears but other than that, that is one of my favorite movies.

There are a lot more to my WTF list that I can't even think about but others said these and reminded me, "oh yes definately a WTF movie" I've seen.

Ted
    Where the wild things are
    Movie 43 - I watched this a couple of weeks ago and seriously the entire time I was discusted and WTF-ing the whole way through...

I forgot about Movie 43. That one was bad. They put the only funny parts in the trailer.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    I was pissed off for 3 entire days after seeing "Bridesmaids".

"Team America--the uncut version" was recommended to me by a co-worker, but halfway through watching it I took it out and drove back to work on my day off and shoved it in his hands because I refused to keep in my possession one minute longer.

And that Tarantino movie "Planet Terror/Death Trap"...not a fan of Tarantino since I feel he's completely overrated, but I thought the trailer looked hilarious and I was pretty excited to see it. Unfortunately, it wasn't amusing at all and was pretty much just gross and completely disgusting. I was on a date and excused myself to the restroom and stood out in the lobby for 25 minutes because it was so bad I couldn't bear it. [It was Planet Terror that was gross--the Death Trap part was just boring as hell].
    Don't take this the wrong way but, I don't want to hang out with you.

:laugh: My thoughts exactly!

:flowerforyou: We all like what we like though.
  • KimberleyS0624
    KimberleyS0624 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Drive - with Ryan Gosling - painful.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Cloud Atlas - Just.. wait... stop jumping.. who is this guy.. WTF is going On!!!!

The Watch - How can you have that many big name comedians and make an absolute POS movie!!

The Place Beyond the Pines - Marketing a movie to be something completely different.. Crap

Anything after the year 2000 by Tarantino - Its almost like your doing so well, and then you just Throw the Train right off the tracks and just ruin the 3 hours of time I spent watching this garbage.
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Cloud Atlas WTF
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    human-centipede-385-240.jpg

Cant believe no one has mentioned this sick sick movie.

ETA: Never seen it. Saw the South Park parody on it and was like WTF?

First movie I thought of!