Body Double left me exhausted.
  • TheNewLorrain
    TheNewLorrain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    because tom cruise was in it ? LOL
  • TheNewLorrain
    TheNewLorrain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    nancy I had someone take me to that for a DATE movie....are you kidding me?????
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    two oldies:

the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre (didn't see any of the others)

Natural Born Killers
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    The Men Who Stare At Goats was dumb.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Human Centipede....and I was dumb enough to watch both.,,,,I have issues, but that's a whole other story!

SEED

Teeth

Antichrist....couldn't make it passed the first 10 minutes. :noway:

A Clockwork Orange...also could not watch in its entirety.

The Hills Have Eyes

Last House On the Left

I Spit On Your Grave

Megan Is Missing

Mum & Dad

Funny Games

Audition

Dead Snow

Wow....I've come to the conclusion that I've watched A LOT of f*cked up *kitten*.... :huh:

I really enjoyed Clockwork Orange, The Hills Have Eyes and Last House on the Left.. Can I borrow this list? lol

LOL, feel free! Also, just to clarify, I thought this was asking for wtf movies as in disturbing and the like. I liked a lot of the ones I listed, but was left with uneasy/depressing feelings afterwards. :ohwell:
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Human Centipede....and I was dumb enough to watch both.,,,,I have issues, but that's a whole other story!

SEED

Teeth

Antichrist....couldn't make it passed the first 10 minutes. :noway:

A Clockwork Orange...also could not watch in its entirety.

The Hills Have Eyes

Last House On the Left

I Spit On Your Grave

Megan Is Missing

Mum & Dad

Funny Games

Audition

Dead Snow

Wow....I've come to the conclusion that I've watched A LOT of f*cked up *kitten*.... :huh:

LOL! This is a good list! I forgot ALL about Teeth (vagina dentata) I may have to check out this Megan Is Missing

If you are easily upset, especially when it involves the well-being of children, or you have young children(especially girls) yourself, I wouldn't. Then again, everyone is different. :flowerforyou:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Silent Hill
    Premonition
    2012- didn't actually sit all the way through this one
  • dbunny11
    dbunny11 Posts: 2
    Options
    Silent house, green river killer, and especially " Enter the Void"
  • egnirysbust
    egnirysbust Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Any David Lynch film, but Eraserhead in particular. His stuff never gets old IMO.
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    The Incredible Melting Man. I think I was in middle school or so when I saw this or at least all I could handle before walking out of the theatre. I still remember reading a movie review which said, "We really should be grateful for the Incredible Melting Man. Normally we have to wait til December to pick the worst movie of the year." Awful movie. Probably good entertainment value nowadays, so long as you have some popcorn to throw at the screen.
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Meet the Feebles
    Basketcase
    Kung Pow Enter the First (Even though I secretly thought it was hilarious)

Someone got me Meet the Feebles for Valentine's Day because....well, I have no idea why. Kind of want to smack him, now that I think about it. XD

My dad's girlfriend watches B-movies ALL the time, so I've seen all three Basketcase movies. It still freaks me out.
  • ncl1313
    ncl1313 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I like Ryan Reynolds so watched Buried recently. It wasn't a bad film but still a WTF film when realising I just watched a film about a guy buried in a box.

I like Ryan Reynolds' abs, so I had a huge WTF moment when I sat all the way through Definitely, Maybe and he never took his shirt off. WTF?!?!
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Not sure this totally counts, but I was kind of weirded out by Moulin Rouge. I saw it maybe 7 or 8 years ago, and to this day I can't even say if I liked it or not. It was just too weird for me to decide.
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Armless..... Horrible movie, the guy wants to cut his own arms off! WTF?! How would one even do that?!
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Night of the Lepus

I only saw part of it. But, someday I will see the whole thing. It was made sometime in the 70's stars DeForrest Kelly of Star Trek fame. It features killer bunnies. Yep you read that right killer bunnies. LOL srsly. Bunnies aren't scary even if they are a hundred feet tall and have big teeth and are trying to eat you.

I love this thread it's a great list of must see movies.
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Population 486 - can't get those hours of my life back!
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Willow - Val Kilmer -
  • tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    the cabin in the woods.

like really? horror movies are seriously running out of ideas.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Drive ( what was with the extreme awkward pauses?)
    This is the end ( love all these actors but felt like a sketch comedy rather then a movie)
    The comebacks (but i secretly loved it)
    House of 1000 corpses