What did YOU eat today?

Options
13»

Replies

• teatumbles
    teatumbles Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I ate a late breakfast so it was more like a lunch(I did a fasted workout in the morning).
    It was: 2 bananas, 1 Apple, 100g or grapes, 1 orange, and a serving of plain oatmeal with cinnamon.

At about 2:30pm I had 125g of jasmine rice, & a couple deglet nour dates

At 5:30ish I'll have a small smoothie (strawberry & banana)

For dinner I'll probably have a large salad and a burrito.
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Breakfast was a egg white delight from McDonalds without the muffin. Lunch was a6" roast beef sub (1/2 of the foot long I bought yesterday) and for dinner I am making Chicken Caprese with a side of Angel Hair Pasta is Parmesan sauce. I believe I will have enough calories left for either a Kind bar or my version of a root beer float (low carb- diet root beer with heavy whipping cream).
  • BubbyChunny
    BubbyChunny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    A cup of cereal with almond milk; lentil and quinoa bread (two slices) with roasted garlic-onion hummus, field greens, and 1/4th of an avocado with pepper sprinkled on top; an egg crepe with the same contents as lunch but with an added half a habanero; a handful of Sunmaid raisins, and get this: a peanut butter chocolate cookie! I'm losing weight every day, folks.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,551 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - large iced americano with half and half
    Supper - fish "tacos". Seasoned cod, homemade coleslaw, cheese, dressing made with guacamole, full-fat sour cream and lime juice. Made a good sized place of food.
    Dessert later- 1/4 heavy cream whipped with 3oz of raspberries.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    First breakfast - 2 eggs with breakfast sausage links and 2 apricots
    Second breakfast - cottage cheese and strawberries
    Lunch - 2 frankfurters with white beans in tomato sauce, and a Siggi's yogurt
    Snack - 2 Enlightened bars and an apple
    Dinner - 3 chicken drumsticks, grilled zucchini, corn, and another enlightened bar

All this under 1800 calories (but I'm still hungry. Stupid PMS).
  • drabbits2
    drabbits2 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    8am--120 calorie brown cow cherry greek yogurt
    11am--1/2 cup homemade quinoa granola with strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries + 1/2 cup plain unsweetened soy milk,
    7pm--1 cup brown rice with homemade fajita veggies-4 colors of peppers + veggie burger strips, salsa and 1/2 avocado

in between 11am and 7pm I snacked on Skinny Pop and jelly beans and a slice of sonoma bread from Great Harvest and some ginger lemon cookies--there was a lot of snacking today...
  • JessicaNotGivingUp
    JessicaNotGivingUp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Breakfast so far...
    2 eggs, 4 c spinach, 2 oz cheddar. Coffee w 2 tbsp heavy cream and 2 tbsp sf peppermint syrup
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    So far, breakfast on a work day is always a couple of cups of coffee, but today was only one because I was at the vet with a sick doggie this morning (sigh). Lunch was a serving of beef noodle doodle (a recipe from the Looneyspoons cookbook which combines beef broth, sirloin steak, spinach and noodles), a container of Yoplait strawberry parfait yogurt and an apple. MFP says it was 340 calories. The dog will be fine.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    So far I've had an egg on toast and a pork tenderloin sandwich.
  • AlabasterVerve
    AlabasterVerve Posts: 3,171 Member
    Options
    Over easy eggs over fried cabbage, onion and garlic for breakfast and roasted chicken and sugar snap peas with butter and parmesan for lunch/dinner.