105 days - 13.8 kg loss

Options
annapage38
annapage38 Posts: 110 Member
edited April 2016 in Success Stories
Hey Guys!

Sooo... I've been here 105 days! Crazy. So much has changed in that time! I've altered my lifestyle completely and picked up some amazing fitness friends! :smile:

This before and after picture is my 85 day mark:

iv6icd667dnl.jpeg

I posted before but it seems to have been from before :neutral:

This photo is just before 100 days:

1jpbxelnow0l.png

I'm so over the moon with the progress I've made.

Starting weight: 124.4 kg
Current weight: 110.6 kg

My healthy BMI weight is somewhere between 73 and 85 kg... however as a 6 foot tall sporty girl I don't think I'll ever be 73kg!

Love and goof luck to you all on your journey's!

:heart: :kissing_heart:

Replies

• annapage38
    Options
    I did actually write more!

I've lost 13.8kg in total and lost a total on 8lbs in the last 7 days
  • plami_9209
    plami_9209 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • annapage38
    Options
    plami_9209 wrote: »
    Great work!

Aw thank you lovely!
  • Aellio290
    Aellio290 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow great work!
    You looked so toned and sporty!!

It's always great to see posts from friends! :)
  • annapage38
    Options
    Aellio290 wrote: »
    Wow great work!
    You looked so toned and sporty!!

It's always great to see posts from friends! :)

Aw thank you so much :smile: I am slowly getting there!!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic! Well done!
  • annapage38
    Options
    Wow, fantastic! Well done!

Thank you lovely
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hey tall girl! I'm just over 6'1" myself, and I, too, can't imagine myself ever being at the bottom end of my healthy weight range - it's a lonnnnnnnnng way down! Also, I've just reached the top of my healthy weight range (86.6kg) and you look better than I do. So whatever you're doing, keep doing it :smile:
  • kteej
    kteej Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Those pictures are with a 28lb. loss? You look great!
  • kteej
    kteej Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    What have you done?
  • annapage38
    Options
    Hey tall girl! I'm just over 6'1" myself, and I, too, can't imagine myself ever being at the bottom end of my healthy weight range - it's a lonnnnnnnnng way down! Also, I've just reached the top of my healthy weight range (86.6kg) and you look better than I do. So whatever you're doing, keep doing it :smile:

Tell me about it girl! I think if we hit the lower weight we would be able to snap in half! I'm not game for that! Haha.
    I'm quite athletic - I do a fair bit of sport and high intensity, high impact interval training at the gym - so I will always have muscle - while it looks great, it's a bain on the scale. But I'm just working towards a body I'm happy with and not letting myself be disappointed by the number on the scale! :)
    kteej wrote: »
    What have you done?

Hey Lovey - I've broken my relationship with food. I don't eat for boredom anymore nor do I eat the things I want. I'm eating when I need to and what I need to and working out a lot more. It's all about focus - it's hard but so worth it :kissing_heart:
  • plami_9209
    plami_9209 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That looks like a lot of weight dropped for 13 kg. I yself lost 10 kg and they don`t look as near enough as yours. Great Job!
  • annapage38
    Options
    That looks like a lot of weight dropped for 13 kg. I yself lost 10 kg and they don`t look as near enough as yours. Great Job!

Aw thank you! I guess people lose from different places depending on what they do? I've worked out a hell of a lot to start shaping so even though I still have fat, I'm building muscle at the same time
  • veliia
    veliia Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    How much r u working out a day?
    annapage38 wrote: »

Aw thank you! I guess people lose from different places depending on what they do? I've worked out a hell of a lot to start shaping so even though I still have fat, I'm building muscle at the same time

• Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment!
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You look great! Fantastic progress - and great attitude :smiley:
  • Cathscottage
    Cathscottage Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Terrific loss. It just shows us that the gym program is a great place to get toned up and develop muscle. I think you look amazing and more power to you. I think you will definitely reach your goal.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Wow.... you are an inspiration to me as a tall girl kinda starting off looking like your before :)
  • bozukpusula
    bozukpusula Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WoW you are going very well
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!