NEED MOTIVATION
  • garzamalma
    garzamalma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me.
  • Karine1282
    Karine1282 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Doing low carb too. (Ketosis) Add me if you're also looking for support and motivation. Thanks!
  • petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been low carb (~30) since August 2015 and have lost a little over 50 pounds.

Check out this group of fellow low-carbers: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • mswebb87
    mswebb87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too. And me.
  • TerhiB
    TerhiB Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I just found the low carb community here in MFP. I've been doing low carb since march and have no friends here yet. :)
  • sam1053
    sam1053 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I am on day 14 of low carb and I am loving it!
  • curt40
    curt40 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Looking for friends and especially tips on low carb ideas
  • sarritamarie
    sarritamarie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Starting low carb again. Did great for 5 years and lost a lot of weight. Gained a lot back from being slack but determined to get it off again.
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Just starting too, about a week and a half in (gradually reduced carbs until the last few days when I got serious).
  • lauraboyle63
    lauraboyle63 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, on my third week of low carb and initially lost 3.5kg now gained a kilo back. Would love to swap progress stories, recipes and support. Atkins community is very quiet.
  • mihai_vuurwerk
    mihai_vuurwerk Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Kind reminder that low carb is worse for fat loss Than low fat. You will lose more weight, but that includes proportionally more water among other things. Will dig up the study if someone wants the source :)
  • SlenderClassyElegant
    Options
    Please add me! I've been doing Atkins for about 3 weeks and have dropped about 5 lbs. :)
  • xosummerrainxo
    xosummerrainxo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Add me too. Been doing low carb over a year and need to get back on track
  • NothingmaN79
    NothingmaN79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on Keto and really enjoying it. Add me if you'd like.
  • krysym1
    krysym1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    trying to do low carb,,,, not doing so well. 80 carbs Is as low as I've gotten so far.... I'd love to be added to low carber
  • mtlhead79
    mtlhead79 Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I am also in need of friends for accountantability. I am trying keto, the holidays are kick in my *kitten*......gained 7 pounds back in a month! Please add me:)
  • TrueBeautyDanielle
    Options
    Anyone can add me! ;) 5'8 200 lbs goal: 150lbs
  • JustLikeJordin
    JustLikeJordin Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    LC/LCHF and active here. Feel free to add
  • Julene64
    Julene64 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    So nice to see other LCHF folks here! We are definitely in the minority! Please feel free to add me. I'm new to LCHF but lost 10 lbs in the first two weeks eating this way and still losing. I'm feeling better than I have in years! Would love to connect with other LCHF followers! :smiley: