Replies

• kimdawnhayden
    kimdawnhayden Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Mine went up a size after pregnancy. :)
  • DarthSamson
    DarthSamson Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I weighed 230 in college and wore men size 15' every 40 pounds gained I went up a size 270= 16 310 =17 350=18
    topped out at 390 yep 19's
  • DarthSamson
    Options
  • DarthSamson
    Options
    red ones are 20's :)
  • DarthSamson
    Options
    t80vplz2rktt.jpg
    20s.jpg 76.7K
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Nachise wrote: »
    robininfl wrote: »
    tomteboda wrote: »
    88 lbs down and my feet are still a 10.5 horrible size. But they are narrower. I went from a 10.5 B to 10.5 A/AA. This was no improvement. If anything it made finding shoes harder.

Yeah, this is about my size and it's almost impossible to find shoes. I measure at a B but actual regular width shoes are almost without fail made more like D, so I have to buy the AA, which measures like a B. I feel like out of the good qualities a shoe can have:

Good Price
    Good Fit
    Good Quality
    Good Style

I can get three of those, if lucky, but never all 4. Wide shoes may be difficult to find, but Narrow is nearly impossible.
    Really??? I wear a D width, and I can hardly ever find D width shoes. When I buy shoes, it is almost always an investment, because wider shoes are more expensive. I am not a Payless customer.

yes, really. I guess it's size inflation? When they measure me with the foot-measuring thing, I am a B width. I am also the proud owner of multiple pairs of AA width shoes that are too wide for my measured-at-B feet. I can sometimes pad them out with heel grips under the vamp, that works OK. Cole Haan, I used to be able to buy 9.5AA without trying on, but they got wider a few years back. I have never met a dress shoe that fits in a B width. Shoes are getting wider.

Here is an article about this:
    [url="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2538313/The-reason-shoes-fit-anymore-proof-no-two-sizes-same.html[/url]
  • aylajane
    aylajane Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    knelson095 wrote: »
    I have wide feet, like stupidly wide. My foot shrank a bit after 40 lbs lost, but still very wide. Was EEE now just EE. Almost impossible to find ones in a woman's 8 1/2-9 that aren't ugly or super expensive. I actually have a bunion forming on my left foot from wearing too-narrow shoes my whole life...

Just a thought - look into those shoe stretchers . THey are wooden, you insert into the shoe (maybe wet shoe first) then unscrew them so they widen. Let shoes dry like that overnight. I think you can get those small enough it just stretches the toe box not the sides so they dont get wide in wrong places.
  • 2_FitNFab
    2_FitNFab Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Yes I went from 8.5 to 7 and even a 6.5.