Sitting here stuffing my face with Rold Gold Pretzel Sticks

Options
Can't stop. HA HA Guess this is my lunch.

Replies

• LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    K
  • bigorange70
    bigorange70 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I guess this was the wrong place to post that but felt like venting. Sorry to have messed up the apple cart which is this forum. HAHA
  • Pam_1965
    Pam_1965 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I LOVE pretzels!
  • LazSommer
    Options
    I guess this was the wrong place to post that but felt like venting. Sorry to have messed up the apple cart which is this forum. HAHA

An orange is typically out of place in an apple cart.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,973 Member
    Options
    Ya, I don't find foods made with flour particularly satiating. Have something with protein and fat with it.
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    Cheese w/ pretzels = golden
  • bigorange70
    bigorange70 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Well I am proud to be an orange. HA HA
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I like Snyder's Butter Snaps. I've been working on a bag this week.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    I like Snyder's hard pretzels. They're big and take a while to eat, so I can limit myself to one or two, but they're still 100 cals each.
  • dunkut
    dunkut Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well I am proud to be an orange. HA HA

Absolutely! Go Vols! Couldn't resist!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,432 Member
    Options
    Yup, add some hummus or something else protein-y with those pretzels, and then you've got yourself a meal.

What makes you think you've upset anyone's apple cart . . . even your own? Assuming no one here ever overate something they found tasty or crave-y, whether before, during or after their weight loss? Hah!

Log it, get back on a more nutritionally well-rounded track, and go on. No biggie.
  • LazSommer
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Yup, add some hummus or something else protein-y with those pretzels, and then you've got yourself a meal.

What makes you think you've upset anyone's apple cart . . . even your own? Assuming no one here ever overate something they found tasty or crave-y, whether before, during or after their weight loss? Hah!

Log it, get back on a more nutritionally well-rounded track, and go on. No biggie.

Popcorn is a better because you can ram fistfuls like a savage.
  • Alluminati
    Options
    LazSommer wrote: »

word
  • DivineLotus
    DivineLotus Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    pretzels with cream cheese sounds so good. Then I saw a reply about an apple and now I think I want to eat an apple. Added my randomness :)
  • Lo__
    Lo__ Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Pretzels and peanut butter ftw
  • Lo__
    Lo__ Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Weirdly good, trust me
  • donjtomasco
    donjtomasco Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Popcorn is not good because it requires lots of that orange movie theater salt, grated parmesan cheese and M&M pieces dropped in or melted chocolate spread out over the top. (getting hungry now, or I need to go to the movie theater)..... :)
  • Alluminati
    Options
    Popcorn is not good because it requires lots of that orange movie theater salt, grated parmesan cheese and M&M pieces dropped in or melted chocolate spread out over the top. (getting hungry now, or I need to go to the movie theater)..... :)

I put mike and ike's in mine. Sometimes those arare japanese rice crackers.

okay, stahp.
  • MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    LazSommer wrote: »

Hahahaha
  • RosieRose7673
    RosieRose7673 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Snyders Buffalo Wing flavored pretzel bits are heaven!