From 270 to 148. Finally not Overweight by BMI.

Options

Replies

• Landi_001
    Landi_001 Posts: 15
    Options
    New people join all the time and have never read your stories. Please don't stop sharing :D
  • Faery_Dust
    Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a wonderful achievement! :)
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    wow - you look so good, and like a whole different person!

and please don't apologize for posting too many times - no.such.thing! it's these very posts that help people like me to continue on and stay committed when the going gets rough.
  • xxcooneyxx
    xxcooneyxx Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    For those of you on here and in my inbox asking for more details on my plan:

All I did was count calories for the first 2/3 of my weight loss. I ate 1,000 calories under what I burned a day, in order to lose two pounds a week. When I had gotten small enough that eating 1000 calories under what I burned a day, was below 1200 calories, I stopped lowering my calorie intake as I lost weight. Instead, I started exercising so I could continue to eat 1,200 calories a day while still getting to lose around two pounds a week. The weight loss slows down gradually the more you lose, so now I don't always lose two pounds in one week. In the beginning I was losing over 2 pounds a week consistently.

The last 1/4 of my diet this far, I started eating vegan. I didn't do it for the weight loss I did it for my health. I have no gallbladder and eating a lot of grease and fat was making me very ill with abdominal cramps and frequent trips to the bathroom (If you catch my drift.) I think it's actually a bit harder to eat vegan and stay under my calorie goal that it was back when I ate meat and animal products. I feel much healthier now and I have my blood-work regularly monitored by a doctor to make sure I'm ok.

As for exercise, I now do three days on, one day off of 30-40 min of cardio. I use an elliptical. Hope this helps!
  • xoTalim
    xoTalim Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. You are freaking gorgeous! I am so jealous.
  • hannahjames295
    hannahjames295 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is fantastic, another amazing inspiration! Plus I love the little bee costume, so cute!
    Keep it up!
  • heather4949
    heather4949 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Whoa......sooooo impressed.......you are amazing.....well done..
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!:drinker: Congrats!
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl, you look great! Don't apologize for posting - you are making tremendous strides - strides I wish i made 15 years ago. Good for you for not waiting!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing transformation you look great.
  • deevatude
    deevatude Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • caitlinjm74
    caitlinjm74 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations :)
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • Waynes_World
    Waynes_World Posts: 333
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look amazing!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Girl! You look so good!
  • kneely1786
    kneely1786 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are truly a inspiration to others!
  • kneely1786
    kneely1786 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are truly a inspiration to others!
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Good job !
  • BarbellApprentice
    BarbellApprentice Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Incredible! And in such a short time. Congratulations!
  • s50s
    s50s Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!