Replies

• fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Thankyou!!!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. I enjoyed reading your story and am really inspired by your success. Thank you and keep up the great work!
  • beautifulsparkles
    beautifulsparkles Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    fidangul wrote: »
    <3<3 to everyone <3<3

@beautifulsparkles
    Congrats on your twins. Every little honestly counts. You can do it.

@caughtredhandd83
    I enjoyed all my rewards big or small. A pedicure sounds lovely.

I'm not sure where the twins thing came from, but thanks? I must have written something else and it got changed somehow. Like between my brain and hands.
  • palomapavlova
    palomapavlova Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's amazing! You should be so proud of all you have accomplished. Very inspiring.
  • caguitare
    caguitare Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Congratulations on your success... I can certainly appreciate how much work and dedication went into losing those pounds! I am so happy for you and wish you continued success:)
  • caguitare
    caguitare Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    caguitare wrote: »
    What a transformation! Congratulations on your success... I can certainly appreciate how much work and dedication went into losing those pounds! I am so happy for you and wish you continued success:)

I have been committed to hwtting the weight off since the new year but have to admit I am wavering trying to stay on track and looking to grow my MFP buddy list so if anyone is looking to have and to give a little motivation please friend me!
  • fidangul
    Options
    Thankyou all so much!!!
  • jeaneasc413
    jeaneasc413 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look amazing
  • annamariedormile1972
    annamariedormile1972 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well done. Could you please share with me your top tips overcoming your challenges? Looking forward to hear from you
  • fidangul
    Options
    Thanks again ladies!!!
    Well done. Could you please share with me your top tips overcoming your challenges? Looking forward to hear from you

My top top top tip would be not to give up what so ever!!! Stick with it, preserve and push through. Because every little/big weightloss counts and adds up. This time last year I couldn't have dreamed of being where I am today (still a working in progress) but I'm in a better place than before.

Also my "bitesize" mini-goals and then rewarding myself have helped motivate me tremendously. I've mentioned it in my OP. Another example of one my mini goals was "when I drop out of the obese centile into the overweight centile, I am going to reward myself with an activity tracker". It made the achievement feel real.
  • HappyAnna2014
    HappyAnna2014 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Shaunamax78
    Shaunamax78 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I know it's been a hard road but you did great. Best of luck on the rest of your journey.
  • SparkyTinman
    SparkyTinman Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    What a great idea with the 'mini goals' on exercise. Though some of those still seem daunting to me, I love the idea of carving them into smaller more achievable chunks. Your story is very inspirational to those of us who have a lot to lose. Well done - thanks for your post. You look so healthy and amazing!!
  • angieseymour410
    angieseymour410 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing. Well done x
  • fidangul
    Options
    Thankyou all for your encouraging words! All the best on your journeys...
  • asola80
    asola80 Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Great success !!realy inspiring
  • fidangul
    Options
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Wow - you really are amazing! Congratulations!
  • fidangul
    Options
    Thankyou!!!
  • mehmetegeaydogan
    mehmetegeaydogan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cong. it is fantastic change
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!