9 Week Home Workout challenge 4th of July!!

Options
13»

Replies

• DaceyG1990
    DaceyG1990 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Did you reach your exercise goals today?? I woke up late so I'm be working out on my lunch break
  • MSBURBERRY
    MSBURBERRY Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i missed yesterday workout I plan on doubling up today
  • DaceyG1990
    Options
    Just finished my workout it was crazy! !
  • JessiAnn0708
    JessiAnn0708 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I did not want to go walking or workout, but Praise the Lord he sent a co-worker by at the right moment and we went walking together. He pushed me to walk faster and longer, something I definitely needed. My phat girl reallllllly wanted to come out and lay around, but not today. I'm so thankfully that I went on and did what I knew was right. I can make it to 5 now hahaha... Everyone I hope you have a great and successful day.
  • CheyenneBurke
    CheyenneBurke Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Did a 4km run due to my calfs cramping, I'm struggling lately with me water intake. Now going to see if I can locate 22 Hard Corps that you are doing DaceyG1990. :)
  • DaceyG1990
    Options
    Did a 4km run due to my calfs cramping, I'm struggling lately with me water intake. Now going to see if I can locate 22 Hard Corps that you are doing DaceyG1990. :)

It's a home workout DVD
  • DaceyG1990
    Options
    I just want junk food... but I'm saying no!! I'm going to mix me up some chocolate shakeology and go read a book!!
  • mondia2
    mondia2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I felt terrible and did not do anything. Today I walked 3 miles and did p90x core synergistcs. Water intake was good. I'm below my calories but I could it better. I almost over my sodium goal.
  • DaceyG1990
    Options
    Don't really feel like working out this morning but I'm going to do it anyway
  • MSBURBERRY
    Options
    ate a mcdouble like a Mac
  • MSBURBERRY
    Options
    2 WORKOUT TODAY YASSS BYE MCDOUBLE
  • JessiAnn0708
    Options
    How often do we need to weight in?
  • DaceyG1990
    Options
    How often do we need to weight in?

Maybe every two weeks
  • 1icewater
    1icewater Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm still here- i am eating on track, working out ( workout with trainer Monday, water workout with trainer ties, yard work wed and Thursday! Actually, I started edging out brick along the flower beds by hand. My husband saw me doing it and hired to have it done. He came out to tell me and I thanked him but told him to cancel, I wanted to continue doing it the hard way!
  • JessiAnn0708
    Options
    This week has been horrible since I have been sick. 2 1/2 days in bed and 1/2 a day trying to sanitize our home so my family doesn't catch this nasty cold.
  • JessiAnn0708
    Options
    Needless to say calorie in take looks awesome since I haven't been able to eat, but my workouts have been a thought and not an action.
  • kianaoreilly
    kianaoreilly Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if possible!
  • 1icewater
    1icewater Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Still working in the yard this week. Calories? I need to eat better foods. Not over by much.
  • inthedistrict
    inthedistrict Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Took yesterday off but planning a killer week this week!!! Happy Monday everyone. To my US friends Happy Memorial Day.